본 툴은 약 90종 암증례의 약제와 전달 경로 관계성을 분석하기 위한 인터랙티브 하이레벨 데이터 툴이며, 단일 경로 및 복수 경로 크로스토크 분석, 적응증, 스테이지, 기업, 분자 기능 등 12항목 파라미터에 의한 필터링 등이 실행 가능합니다. 본 프리미엄판 분석기에서는 온라인 액세스를 통해 이하의 내용을 제공합니다.
본 분석기의 내용과 특징
- 단일 경로 및 복수 경로간 크로스토크(crosstalk) 분석
- 각종 파라미터에 의한 분석 결과 필터링
- 특정 시그널 전달 경로 및 약제 특성에 근거한 경쟁 매핑과 벤치마킹
- 기존 약제 리포지셔닝 기회 분석
- 암치료에서 특정 패스웨이의 표적화 진행 상황과 성공 평가
- 주요 패스웨이간 크로스토크에 영향을 미치는 약제 분석
- 각종 암증례의 다양한 병용 치료 선택사항 분석
- 다른 약제와의 보조요법(adjuvant therapy)이 가능한 환경 분석
Get instant, interactive pathway modeling on more than 3,800 cancer drugs across more than 100 different cancer types.
Drug targets and their pathways are the critical link between drugs and their role in the treatment of cancer. This highly unique interactive tool is based on BioSeeker's linking of hundreds of drug targets in many different types of cancer to a wide array of pathways. The included drugs are all from early stage development to market in maturity; also featuring ceased and suspended drugs.
The Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer is an interactive high level data tool to analyze several thousand drug-pathway connections in more than 100 different cancer indications on the fly. The tool lets you examine both single pathways and crosstalk between pathways of drugs and filter the included drugs per pathway by twelve drug specific parameters (i.e. Indication, Stage, Company, Molecular function etc.).
The Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer is a great facilitator to realize your position and options in drug development when utilizing pathways and it significantly cuts the amount of time it takes to do so.
The following short video playlist demonstrates the use of the Pathway Analyzer when you know what pathways you are interested in, when you are unsure of which pathways you should be interested in and when you want to compare pathways. It also details what you can expect from a drug profile result.
Read more below on how to bring out the power in your pipeline and start to quickly analyze the impact of emerging pathway data in cancer by getting your own version of the Oncology Drug Pathway Analyzer.
Why you should use this tool:
- Map the competition and find suitable benchmarking drugs based on specific pathways and drug properties
- Reveal repositioning opportunities for your older, shelved drugs
- Evaluate the progression and success of targeting certain pathways for the treatment of cancer
- Investigate drugs which affect crosstalk between key pathways
- Investigate different combination therapy options available to you in various cancer types. Use this tool to look for the most-efficient ways to combine your drug with other targeted agents.
- Find possible adjuvant therapy settings with other drugs
Real case scenario (combination therapy):
In the March 20, 2012 issue of the journal Cancer Cell, researchers at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center reveal that the mTOR molecular pathway stimulates the activity of the Gli1 protein in the development and progression of esophageal cancer. Hitherto it is known that the Hedgehog pathway is the established pathway for activating Gli1. In experiments the researchers then went on to show that a combination of the mTOR inhibitor everolimus (Afinitor) and the Hedgehog inhibitor vismodegib (Erivedge) steeply reduced the tumor burden in a mouse model of esophageal adenocarcinoma.
Our tool would in seconds let you know how many and which drug are available for potential drug combination therapies in affecting both the Hedgehog- and the mTOR pathway. It also would instantly tell you which drugs is available affecting both pathways. You could then further refine the results by up to eleven drug specific parameters (i.e. Indication, Stage, Company, Molecular function etc.). There after you can view in-depth progress reports on each of the drugs of interest to you.