중국의 설탕 및 감미료(Sugar and Sweeteners) 시장은 지금까지 빠르게 발전해 왔습니다. 설탕 및 감미료의 주요 최종 사용자이자, 급성장을 계속하고 있는 중국의 식품 음료 산업에 지지되어, 설탕 및 감미료 시장은 향후에도 성장이 확실한 시장으로 전망됩니다.
중국의 감미료 시장 최신 동향을 조사 분석하고, 주요 기업의 활동, 신제품 동향, 소비 동향, 새로운 관련 법규제 및 정책, 원재료의 공급 동향 등을 정리하여 연간 12회 전해드립니다.
조사 내용의 사례(과거 보고서) ksm 11.07.21
- 수크랄로스(sucralose)의 제조 및 시장의 개요
- Anhui Jinhe : IPO의 심사 통과, 승인
- Gansu Puhua : 스테비오사이드(stevioside)의 생산 라인에 착수
- Guilin Layn : 적자에서 흑자로
- Mengzhou Huaxing : 아스파탐(aspartame) 생산 라인의 시험 생산
- Baolingbao : 에리스리톨(erythritol)의 생산능력 확대
- GLG : 육종 및 재배 센터를 건설
- HIS(고감미도 감미료) : 향후 양호한 발전을 이룰 것으로 생각
Welcome to the Sept. Issue of Sweeteners China News.
This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire sweeteners industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. It includes breaking news from China and abroad, the latest market data (price, import & export, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.), in-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, performance of Chinese producers, M&A, new technology, and expert commentary from industry insiders.
Here is the Editor's Note for you to know about the Sept. issue specifically:
The new recommendatory standards for sugar was enforced in China as of 1 Sept., with the indicator of sulphur dioxide changed from no more than 6 mg/kg-30 mg/kg to no more than 100 mg/kg. Loose requirement for sulphur dioxide, according to experts, will pose no threat to human safety. On 14 Sept., a meeting was held in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, during which the progress of "dual high" sugarcane planting bases was disclosed, so were the problems found during the work.
Shangdu Biohym started sugar production on 20 Sept., becoming the first sugar factory in China that begins production in the 2018/19 extracting season. Sugar production in Inner Mongolia started five days earlier this season than the last one, due to large quantities of beet. It is predicted that 800,000-1 million tonnes of beet sugar will be produced in Inner Mongolia, which will enable it to be the country's biggest beet sugar-producing area.
QHT, Baolingbao, COFCO Sugar, and Guangxi Yuegui all realised a YoY increase in net profit, with a respective rate of 65.44%, 2%, 45.5%, and 99.37%. However, Global Sweeteners' net loss was up by 148.22% YoY.
From Jan. to Aug., prices of sucralose kept decreasing in China, due to continuous declines in cane sugar prices and intensified competition of the industry. Given the fact that L&P will probably launch its 2,000 t/a sucralose expansion project within this year, falls in prices are predicted to continue.
Sweeteners China News is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription mode for this newsletter is yearly and the subscriber will receive 12 issues per year.
Table of Contents
Column 1 Governmental Direction
- Construction of 'dual high' sugarcane bases in Guangxi
- New sugar recommendatory standards implemented in China
Column 2 Market Dynamics
- Baolingbao and Global Sweeteners unveil H1 2018 financial reports
- Beet sugar production begins in Inner Mongolia
Column 3 Company Development
- QHT has significant growth in revenue in H1
- COFCO Sugar and Guangxi Yuegui see great increases in net profit in H1
- Layn's net profit increases slightly in H1
- Huazi Industry and Zhongcheng release their H1 2018 financial reports
Column 4 Price Update
- Ex-works prices of sweeteners in China, September 2018
- Sucralose prices keep falling from January to August
Column 5 Import and Export Analysis
- China's sugar imports down by 40 percent MoM in August
Column 6 News in Brief
- COFCO Bio-chemical is to establish wholly owned subsidiary in Chengdu
- COFCO Sugar's Australia subsidiary to have technological upgrading
- Production and sales of sugar in China
- Designated sugar futures warehouses in Zhengzhou adjusted
- Sugar production to start in Xinjiang on 20 September
- Stevioside export rebate rate to increase by four percentage points in China
- Technical guides for pollution control in sugar industry under discussion
- Predicted sugar imports reduce in September
- CCGB's subsidiary Chengguang Handan sees increased registered capital
- Pollutant discharge license issurance to be finished by late 2018