중국의 작물 보호 시장
Crop Protection China News
| 발행정보 : 12 회/년 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
중국 농업부 농약검정소(ICAMA)의 발표에 의하면, 중국에서는 2015년에 788개사가 2,810개의 농약을 신규 등록했습니다. 종류별로는 살충제가 1,062건, 살균제가 847건, 제초제가 760건, 식물 성장 조절제가 79건입니다.
중국 작물 보호(Crop Protection) 시장의 최신 동향을 조사 분석했으며, 종류별 농약 신규 등록 상황, 농약 등록자 정보 등을 전해드립니다.
조사 내용 예
- 중국의 농약 등록
- 농약 신규 등록 2,810건 분석
- 중국의 살충제 신규 등록 상황
- 중국의 살균제 신규 등록 상황
- 중국의 제초제 신규 등록 상황
- 중국의 식물 성장 조절제 신규 등록 상황
- 중국의 농약 등록
- 중국의 농약 등록 788개사
As representatives of pesticide companies in China, domestic listed pesticide enterprises are supposed to be
the guides for the development of the whole industry. In this issue, annual reports of 18 domestic listed
enterprises involved in pesticides or pesticide intermediates were summarized and analyzed.
In 2015, China's pesticide industry presented a downward trend. Performance of the 18 listed pesticide
enterprises failed to reach that in 2014. Though the growth rates of total revenue, net profit, operating profit and
revenue as well as gross profit margin of pesticide business of the 18 listed enterprises declined over that in
2013, performance in 2014 was still growing. Yet, financial data in 2015 show that listed pesticide enterprises'
performance was falling remarkably.
To be more specific, the total revenue of the 18 listed enterprises reached USD8.25 billion in 2015 with a YoY
decrease of 2.53%; the net profit declined (a YoY drop of 18.46%) for the first time in the recent three years to
USD459.33 million; the operating profit fell by 19.40% YoY to USD541.55 million; the revenue from pesticide
business hit USD4.86 billion with a YoY decrease of 6.79% and the average gross profit margin of pesticide
business was 21.96%, down by 9.29% YoY. It is worth noting that though the total assets grew by 10.71% YoY,
the growth rate was lower than that in 2014 (15.67%).
In 2015, some listed pesticide enterprises were hit by the depressed glyphosate market, such as Zhejiang
Wynca and Nantong Jiangshan; some adjusted their business layout, such as Huapont Life Sciences, CEFC
International and Shandong Shengli. In addition, enterprises were attaching more and more importance to
e-commerce. For example, Shenzhen Noposion, Shandong Shengli, Huapont Life Sciences and Hubei
Sononda all began their e-commerce business.
Except for CEFC International, Shandong Shengli and Shenghua Biok, all these 18 listed enterprises achieved
the most revenue from their pesticide business. CEFC International transferred its agrochemical business and
entered the natural gas market and gained a good performance. Shandong Shengli took natural gas business
as its most important business for the first time and pesticide business became its second largest business. In
Shenghua Biok, proportion of revenue from its veterinary drugs business kept growing while that from pesticide
business kept declining in 2013-2015.
Table of Contents
- Ranking of 18 Chinese listed pesticide enterprises in 2015
- Chinese listed pesticide enterprises
- By revenue
- By net profit
- By operating profit
- By net cash flows from operating activities
- By total assets
- By revenue and by gross profit margin of pesticide business
- Analysis of listed pesticide enterprises
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Redsun Co., Ltd.
- Huapont Life Sciences Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lianhe Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Noposion Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shengli Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Lier Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lanfeng Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- CEFC Anhui International Holding Co., Ltd.
- Hefei Fengle Seed Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Haili Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- ABA Chemicals Corporation
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd.; Nanjing Redsun Co., Ltd.; Huapont Life Sciences Co., Ltd.; Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.; Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd.; Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd.