중국의 유제품(Dairy Products) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 중국 및 해외 뉴스 속보, 최신 시장 데이터(원료 가격 정보, 중간제품 및 최종제품, 수출입 데이터, 생산량, 소비량, 가동률 등), 시장 동향, 중국 정부의 정책, 중국 주요 생산업체의 실적, M&A 및 신기술, 전문가의 견해 등을 정리하여 전해드립니다.
조사 내용 예(이전 보고서)
- Huishan Dairy : Babylamu는 전국 기업화를 촉진하기 위한 발판 제공
- Mengniu는 O2O(Online to Offline) 커뮤니티 플랫폼 Shequ001를 획득
- Beingmate : 낮은 영업이익과 취약한 수익성
- 중국의 유아용 특수 조제분유 등록 규제가 실시될 전망
- 생우유 구매 가격은 안정세를 유지하며, 2016년 상반기에 약간 하락
- Rong Yongqi : 유아용 조제분유의 신뢰 재구축에 있어서 중요
- 컨덴스트 밀크 제조업체 Panda Dairy : 영업이익은 전년대비 400% 증가
- 대형 유제품 제조업체는 LAB 음료 시장을 타겟으로 삼아
- 소규모 유아용 조제분유 기업의 큰 타격은 엄격한 감시하에서 커질 전망
- Shengmu는 Aorisu Milk를 발매
- WANT WANT GROUP : 재무통계가 다시 하락 등
Welcome to the Sept. Issue of Dairy Products China News.
This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire dairy industry chain, from raw milk and milk powder to infant formula, cheese and other end products. It includes breaking news from China and abroad, the latest market data (price, import & export, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.), in-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, performance of Chinese producers, M&A, new technology, and expert commentary from industry insiders.
Here is the Editor's Note for you to know about the Sept. issue specifically:
The UK has been desperate for positive exporting stories and came up with one in the August deal to supply dairy to China under more flexible terms, an agreement which will generate £240 million (US$310 million) over 5 years, it is claimed. The last few years have seen strong growth in UK dairy exports to China, which in 2017 comprised SMP (US$54 million) and WMP (US$25 million) in particular, with cheese exports also up from an almost standing start to US$4.6 mn. This deal is building on a pre-existing trend, therefore: UK Chapter 4 dairy exports to China rose by US$122 mn over the last decade - incidentally supporting the contention of our 2009 report to the Milk Development Council that the UK could, in principle, become a much strong dairy exporter.
The new UK-China deal remains unproven. Meanwhile, unfortunately, our French neighbours have found their Chinese business relationships challenging. The Lactalis problems have received worldwide publicity this year, but recently negative headlines about French companies dealing with Synutra have been hitting the headlines. Synutra France had debts to suppliers of €38 million in its March 2017 accounts vs. €11 million a year before (the level is now doubtless much higher). The company has managed to fall out with Maitres laitiers du Cotentin, which is now seeking legal redress for an unfulfilled sales contract on UHT milk and UHT infant formula - some €80-100 million of business. Meanwhile Sodiaal remains Synutra's partner at Carhaix but has had to renegotiate terms after Synutra failed to deliver the scale of business agreed upon.
The Chinese dairy market is not short of such examples, but these problems are not specific to any particular geography in truth. This underlines the importance of examining international business ventures in detail and taking time for due diligence with appropriate skillsets - with two of many key questions being, just how reliable is the partner and how realistic is the opportunity?
Dairy Products China News is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription mode for this newsletter is yearly and the subscriber will receive 12 issues per year.
Table of Contents
Column 1 Market Dynamics
- Dairying Enterprises Suffer Losses
- Beingmate & Yashili Reverse Deficits
- Overseas Profits for Bright Dairy & Sanyuan Foods
- Chinese MQ Report Released
Column 2 Governmental Direction
- New Draft National IF Standards
- Interim National Standards for Geriatric Formulated Nutrition
Column 3 Company Developments
- Jingtu Dairy Commissions
- Yili & Mengniu's H1 Financials
- Xiangpiaopiao Seeks a Turnaround by Expanding in RTD Milk Tea
Column 4 Raw Milk Supply
- Milk Price Rebounds in September
Column 5 News in Brief
- H&H Group's H1 Sales Up
- H1 Financials - Selected Dairy Processors
- Development of China Goat IF Industry
- 1st Belorussian Dairy Shipment to China
- 1st Batch of Chinese Cow Conformation Classifier Accredited
- New E-Commerce Law for 2019
- Fujian Wissun Gets Government Support
- Bright Dairy to Acquire Niunaipeng
- Wyeth's Special Illuma Launched in China
- Panda Dairy's H1 Net Profit Up