Tarifica Mobile Pricing Database는 세계 80개국 250개사 이상 통신사업자의 요금과 플랜을 추적 조사한 것입니다. 데이터베이스 정보는 스마트폰, 태블릿, PC, 브로드밴드 모뎀 등 모든 형태의 모바일 디바이스를 다루고 있고 분기마다 갱신됩니다.
본 데이터베이스에는 비지니스 이용자 및 소비자용 후불 플랜과 선불 플랜에 대응하는 다양한 서비스 요금 데이터가 수록되어 있습니다.
- 접속 요금과 렌탈 요금
- 음성 통화 요금(on-net, off-net, 고정 회선, 국제전화)
- SMS/MMS(on-net, off-net, 국제전화) 요금
- 인터넷 이용과 이메일 요금
- 모바일 브로드밴드 서비스 요금
- 데이터 통신 요금 할인과 초과 이용 요금
- 로밍 서비스 요금
- 모바일 TV 서비스 요금
- 번들 서비스 요금
- 할인 플랜
다양한 유형의 고객이 어떠한 형태로 데이터를 이용하고 있는지 이해하기 위한 대표적인 사례를 소개합니다.
- 이동통신사업자는 국내 시장에서 자사의 요금과 서비스 경쟁력을 확보하기 위해 데이터를 세세하게 체크하고 있습니다. 또 근린 국가 뿐만 아니라 세계 각국 시장에서 다른 통신사업자가 도입하고 있는 서비스와 시스템에 대해 심도 깊게 이해하고, 국내 시장에서 도입 가능한 베스트 프랙티스를 판별하기 위해서 데이터베이스를 활용하고 있는 통신사업자도 있습니다.
- 각국의 감독기관은 같은 조건의 국가들과 비교 대조하면서 국내 시장 요금과 서비스를 평가하기 위해서 데이터베이스를 사용하고 있습니다. 이를 통해 규제 대상이 되는 사업자에게 적당한 요금으로 최첨단 서비스를 제공하도록 촉구할 수 있습니다.
- 기업이나 기업과 계약하고 있는 컨설턴트는 본사에서 멀리 떨어진 세계 각지 시장을 체크하고, 가장 매력적인 요금 서비스를 판별하기 위해서 데이터베이스를 이용하고 있습니다. 또 국내외 서비스 제공업체와 교섭할 때 더 좋은 조건으로 계약을 체결하기 위해 이 정보를 이용하는 경우도 있습니다.
Mobile Pricing Database는 기본적으로 연간 계약형 정보 서비스 형태로 판매되고 있습니다. 계약에는 애널리스트 서포트 서비스가 6시간분 포함되어 있어서 궁금한 사항에 대해 질문하거나 커스텀 프로젝트 지원을 요청하실 수 있습니다. 계약기간은 유연하게 설정할 수 있고, 데이터베이스 이용 기간을 단축하거나 연장할 수 있습니다. 데이터베이스에는 각 이용자에게 할당되는 로그인 ID와 패스워드를 이용해 TTarifica 웹사이트에 바로 접속하실 수 있습니다.
The Tarifica Mobile Database tracks every plan, offer and bundle from every major mobile operator in 66 countries around the world. For each consumer and business plan, the database tracks and displays every rate, included feature and restriction. Subscribers can use the Tarifica Mobile Database to quickly locate and review crucial information about any mobile plan from more than 250 operators across the globe.
The Tarifica Mobile Database provides subscribers with three critical services:
- 1. Many subscribers rely on the Tarifica Mobile Database to monitor their rivals and the competitive environment in their market. Since the database tracks every mobile plan and displays this information in a clear and standardized fashion, it can free up the hundreds of hours of operator staff time that was previously invested in collecting this information by combing through competitors' websites, press releases, news articles and other sources. With the Tarifica Mobile Database, subscribers can simply log on and know that they have comprehensive, up-to-date information at their fingertips.
- 2. The Tarifica Mobile Database facilitates deeper and broader analyses of the mobile marketplace, both within a single country and across national boundaries than is possible with other tools. Unlike Excel-based solutions for data gathering, the Tarifica Mobile Database is a true relational database and includes functionalities for easy searching, sorting and graphing of the data on any number of service and pricing elements, thus enabling users to complete market research projects that would otherwise have been too resource intensive to undertake. With the included alert service, subscribers can save even more time by having the database notify them directly when new critical information becomes available. In short, the Tarifica Mobile Database is able to turn its wealth of data on mobile plans and prices into actionable and meaningful intelligence through its large array of features and easy-to-use tools.
- 3. The Tarifica Mobile Database enables users to draw insights from mobile plans offered by their peers around the world. Subscribers can easily view the pricing and promotional strategies of innovative new plans and services and compare these across markets. Users can quickly select the specific plans or data needed to rapidly create customized benchmark reports, download this information to Excel and manipulate it as needed, including having the luxury to perform any number of “what if” analyses.
The Tarifica Mobile Database Features:
Every plan, rate, bundle, feature and service from hundreds of mobile operators
The Tarifica Mobile Database contains hundreds of thousands of entries comprising all mobile plans, data-only offers, international and roaming rates, promotions and every other class of mobile offer available in a given market.
Comprehensive coverage of all plan services, features, charges and restrictions
For each plan covered, the Tarifica Mobile Database tracks and displays every component of the offer, ensuring that users are able to evaluate a plan based on the totality of its features.
Detailed information on available smartphones and their pricing
In addition to tracking all prices and services included with mobile plans, the Tarifica Mobile Database also captures the available mobile devices and their associated costs and restrictions.
Plan details include partnerships and other additional features
As well as covering all of the traditional services and charges associated with mobile plans, the Tarifica Mobile Database also tracks additional plan features like partnerships with OTTs, roaming/international usage, access to streaming media services, and any other plan element outside of the basic calling, messaging and data offers.
Powerful plan querying capabilities
The Tarifica Mobile Database enables users to quickly cut through the tremendous volume of mobile plan and offer information with ease. Subscribers can use search features to hone in on the precise plan(s) needed based on plan name, included features, contract length, validity period and/or cost. Further, results can be sorted by many different plan characteristics.
Ability to search on available devices and plan features
In addition to being able to query plans based on their primary characteristics-charges, included calling/messaging/data, etc.-subscribers can also search the Tarifica Mobile Database for available devices, operator partnerships and other advanced plan features. For example, this feature would enable a user to identify instantly every plan from an operator that includes an iPhone 6s, a subscription to Spotify Premium, zero rated access to WhatsApp or any number of other devices or features. Further, by using this search mode subscribers can sort on combined prices-e.g., the total monthly cost for a plan with the Samsung Galaxy S7 purchased with 24-month financing. This sort capability enables easy comparison of the options available in the marketplace to consumers.
Easy Excel download
The Tarifica Mobile Database allows for rapid Excel download of results. Every field is listed in its own column making it easy to perform independent analyses and run formulas. Users can even store downloads to build out historical records of mobile plans and prices in their market and around the world.
Operators and countries can be compared using the Tarifica Mobile Database's graphing function. Users have the flexibility to select from three graph types (bar graph, pie chart and scatter plot), set their own breakpoints and choose from numerous plan characteristics so they can build clear visualizations of the exact data of interest.
Email alerts of plan changes
Tarifica Mobile Database subscribers can design alerts that will notify them of new, removed and modified offers. These alerts can be customized based on specific plan features, promotions, devices, value added services and numerous other characteristics. Once a plan matching these criteria is added, removed or changed in the Tarifica Mobile Database, the user will receive an email and then can jump to the specific items. All alerts are stored in the subscriber's Newsfeed for convenient review.
Tarifica is a research, consulting and data analytics firm that has served mobile and fixed line operators, regulators and consultants for four decades. Throughout this time, our focus has been on tracking the evolution of the market including competitive strategies and potentially disruptive factors in global plans, offers and rates.
Tarifica employs a global team of researchers who are continuously reviewing mobile operators' websites, telecom news articles and press releases, as well as discussing plans with sales representatives. Ultimately, they standardize this information and enter it into the Tarifica Mobile Database. Before new entries are accepted, all of the data must pass a thorough quality review process supervised by a senior researcher to ensure that it is up-to-date, accurate and clearly presented.