미래 기술 정보는 연 18회 간략한 브리핑을 통해 새로운 기술에 대해 습득할 수 있는 기회입니다. 각 브리핑에는 도약할 만반의 준비를 갖추거나 투자가 무르익고 사업기회가 있는 새로운 기술에 대한 정보를 소개합니다.
<과거 다루었던 주제>
1. Impact of AI and Big Data on the Automotive Sector
2. Recovery and Recycling of Rare Earth Elements
3. Developments in Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Technology
4. Innovations in Connected Car Security
5. Zero Friction Coatings
6. Emerging Role of Gamma Delta T-cells in Immunotherapies
7. Developments in Digital Twins
8. Impact of Wearable Technology on the Pharmaceutical Industry
9. Emerging Opportunities for Anti-reflection Coatings
10. Emerging Technologies for Industrial Automation
11. Advancements in Atmospheric Water Generation Technology
12. Therapeutic Breakthroughs in Multiple Sclerosis
13. Advancements in Transient Electronics
14. Developments in Cloud Robotics
15. Advancements in Artificial Photosynthesis Technologies
16. Developments in Large Area Sensors
17. Developments in Neuromodulation Therapies
18. Edge Intelligence in the Age of Internet of Things
Futuretech, a series of 18 executive briefings a year, is your opportunity to
learn about new and emerging technologies before they become common knowledge.
Each briefing, consisting of about 24 pages, introduces you to a new technology
that is poised to take off and, therefore, ripe for investment and business
opportunities. Not only do we analyze the new technology, project its market
impact, but Futuretech also identifies the key players on the forefront of
Competitive Edge that Comes from Intelligence
Futuretech watches hundreds of technologies in every research area including
such diverse disciplines as nanotechnology, sensors, manufacturing, genetics,
materials and coatings, microelectronics, and industrial bioprocessing. As the
technologies emerge from the laboratory and move towards commercialization,
Technical Insights' team of editors and analysts targets the most significant
ones for further research and publication.
With our expert tracking abilities and contacts, Futuretech is often the
first reporting service to provide a complete expose on a budding new industry
and market. This translates into ground-floor opportunities for subscribers. For
example, a year before any other publication, Futuretech told its subscribers
how electronic noses would have an enormous impact on the sensor market; how
wearable computers would be employed in industry; and how speech recognition
technology would be exploited by appliance and car manufacturers.
Annual Subscription of Individual Issues
Futuretech is available as an annual subscription that keeps you abreast of the
latest technologies enabling you to benefit from the developments in a diverse
range of disciplines. Briefings are also available for individual purchase.
Although not rigidly structured, every Futuretech briefing gives you:
1. Perspective ? A succinct explanation of a specific new technology,
including an analysis that compares it with competitive technologies and
signals the ones that it may replace.
2. Impact ? A forecast of the new technology's potential to create new
markets, or to significantly modify existing ones.
3. Status/Forecast ? A brief history of the technology's origins, identifying
its key developers and outlining a likely schedule for commercialization.
4. Barriers to Commercialization? The technical and commercial problems that
may hinder progress with the new technology.
5. Market Outlook ? A forecast of the size of the markets where the technology
must compete, and a projection of the dollar value of its likely market share.
6. Technical Description ? An executive's view of the new technology,
describing how it works and what makes it unique.
7. How You Can Exploit ? A strategic, business-oriented view of the
technology, complete with the names, phone numbers and affiliations of the
people and institutions you should contact to get in on the ground floor of
this new opportunity.
8. Key Researchers ? Bibliographical information about the people, research
groups and companies that are leading the efforts in the new field - among
which you will find partners or consultants.
9. Patents ? A listing of patents the technology is based on, identifying
those available for license.
10. Resources? Citations of related work in scientific journals, studies and
other reference materials related to the technology.