영국의 각종 시설 실내 개장 및 장비 부착 시장
Interior Refurbishment and Fit-Out Market Report - UK 2018-2022
|| AMA Research
|| 2018년 05월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 영문 81 Pages
영국의 각종 시설 실내 개장 및 장비 부착 시장
Interior Refurbishment and Fit-Out Market Report - UK 2018-2022
|발행일: 2018년 05월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 81 Pages
영국의 실내 개장(Interior Refurbishment) 및 장비 부착(Fit-Out) 시장을 상업 오피스, 학교, 병원 등의 최종사용 부문별로 조사 분석하고, 부문별 주요 동향, 비용, 향후 전망, 공급 구조, 주요 계약업체 개요, 시장 성장 예측 등의 정보를 전해드립니다.
제3장 시장 개요
제4장 상업 오피스
- 오피스 시장 발전
- 런던 중심부의 오피스 시장 발전
- 상업 오피스 시장에서의 건설 활동
- 소매 시장 개요
- 식품잡화 소매 시장 발전
- 비식품 소매 시장 발전
- 소매 시장에서의 건설 활동
- 초등/중등교육 활동과 투자
- 고등교육 활동과 투자
- 교육 부문에서의 건설 활동
- 공공의료 부문 활동과 투자
- 민간의료 부문 활동과 투자
- 의료 부문에서의 건설 활동
제8장 레저 및 엔터테인먼트
- 호텔 활동과 투자
- 펍 및 레스토랑 활동과 투자
- 헬스클럽 활동과 투자
- 기타 레저 부문
- 레저 부문에서의 건설 활동
제9장 건설 시장의 공급
- 공급 구조
- 부문 공급
- 주요 실내 개장 및 장비 부착 계약업체
- 주요 종합 건설 계약업체
※ 이 페이지에 게재되어 있는 내용은 최신판과 약간 차이가 있을 수 있으므로 영문목차를 함께 참조하여 주시기 바랍니다. 기타 자세한 사항은 문의 바랍니다.
The 7th edition of AMA Research's report on the UK interior refurbishment and fit-out market provides detailed insight including a review of important trends and influences in the industry. It reviews the UK market for interior refurbishment and fit out services, covering all non-domestic building applications from the perspective of prime fit-out and interior refurbishment contractors.
Key content covered:
- Interior refurbishment and fit out market - size, structure, key trends and market prospects.
- Construction activity - review of current and future new build output in key end use sectors.
- End-use sectors - commercial offices, retail, education, healthcare and leisure & entertainment.
- Supply and distribution - review of leading contractors and trends within the supply sector.
- Market forecasts - overall and for key end use sectors up to 2022.
Key areas of insight include:
- Key market trends - market size and recent trends and developments.
- Construction activity - shift from new build to refurbishment and upgrading of properties in offices, healthcare and education sectors etc.
- Review of key market sectors - commercial offices, retail, education, healthcare and leisure & entertainment sectors.
- Supply chain review - analysis of key contractors, as well as main procurement methods.
- Market prospects to 2022 - analysis of the key factors affecting future industry direction.
- Detailed market data and insight on the interior refurbishment and fit-out market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
Some of the companies included:
8Build, Alan Nuttall Partnership, Beck Interiors, Byrne Group, BW Workplace Interiors, Clark Contracts, Collins Construction, Como Interiors, County Contractors, Fourfront Group, Gilbert-Ash, Harvey Shopfitters, Havelock Europa, Mac-Interiors, Maris Interiors, Modus Workspace, Morris & Spottiswood, Oktra, Paragon, Parkeray, Simpson (York), Structure Tone UK, Styles & Wood Group, Tétris-bluu, Wates Smartspace, Willmott Dixon Interiors (WDI).
- UK Market size by value - data for 2013-2017, with forecasts for 2018-2022 period.
- Key market issues - public sector budgets, construction industry skills shortages, continued growth of e-commerce, greater use of BIM techniques, etc.
- Construction output - new build output for key market sectors and market prospects.
- End use market mix - for 2017 and 2022, covering offices, retail, education, healthcare and leisure/entertainment.
Key End Use Sector Review
- Offices - demand for commercial offices within Central London market (e.g. City, West End, Docklands) and other leading UK cities, plus shortages of Grade A office space and changing workplace design.
- Retail - shift in emphasis from large-scale developments to smaller format stores, growth of multi-channel retailing due to rising penetration of online shopping (e.g. Click & Collect).
- Education - demand for upgrades and refurbishment from schools, colleges and universities, changing pupil and student numbers, impact of Government measures (e.g. Priority Building for Schools) and investments into student accommodation.
- Leisure/entertainment - levels of refurbishment taking place in hotels, pubs/clubs, restaurants, gyms and fitness clubs, cinemas and betting/gaming, as well as strong growth in demand from budget chains in the hotels and gyms/fitness clubs sectors.
- Healthcare - continued impact of Government legislation changing the shape of the UK healthcare industry, move towards provision of more locally-based services, rationalization of the NHS estate to release funds and likelihood of investment into the care homes sector to cope with the ageing population.
Market Structure and Supply
- Overview of industry structure - market polarisation and fragmentation, participation by large national builders, leading contractors etc.
- Company profiles - split by turnover bands, providing information such as financial performance, merger and acquisition activity, recent new product innovations, etc.
Given the broad interpretation of 'interior refurbishment', the market definition used for the purposes of this report primarily consists of main contractors typically managing the interior fit-out element of non-domestic new build/shell & core developments and full upgrades or refurbishment of existing non-domestic premises.
The interior fit-out and refurbishment market, as defined in this report, has increased by 34% since 2013 in value terms. However, annual growth levels are starting to slow with more constrained growth forecast, for reasons such as the uncertain state of the UK economy, the deferral of major investment decisions, cuts to public sector budgets and a continued scaling back of large construction programmes.
In many end use sectors, demand for refurbishment services is being led by changes in the way industries operate, e.g. a much greater emphasis upon technology-based learning in schools and universities, as well as rising expectations amongst students, which has led to significant improvements in many HEI facilities. Annual levels of growth of around 2-3% are forecast for the next few years.
From a supply perspective, the industry remains fragmented. There have been relatively few major entrants into the interior refurbishment and fit-out market in recent years, since much of the turnover generated from leading companies is from repeat business or long-term contracts and store roll-out programmes. However, an increasing number of large national contractors have diversified into or expanded their operations within the fit-out market.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 BACKGROUND
- 2.2 MARKET PROSPECTS
3. ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- 3.1 GDP
- 3.2 INFLATION & INTEREST RATES
- 3.3 UNEMPLOYMENT
- 3.4 HOUSEHOLD CONSUMPTION
- 3.5 HOUSING & CONSTRUCTION
- 3.6 STERLING
- 3.7 POPULATION PROFILE
- 3.8 CONCLUSIONS
4. OVERVIEW OF FIT-OUT & INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT MARKET
- 4.1 DEFINITION
- 4.2 MARKET SIZE & TRENDS
- 4.2.1 Market Background and Size
- 4.2.2 Market Prospects
- 4.2.3 End Use Sector Mix
- 4.2.4 Construction Output
- 4.3 OTHER MARKET INFLUENCES
- 4.3.1 Building Information Modelling
- 4.3.2 Shortages in Traditional Construction Skills
- 4.3.3 Growth in E Commerce
5. COMMERCIAL OFFICES
- 5.1 INTRODUCTION
- 5.2 MARKET SIZE, TRENDS AND FORECASTS
- 5.2.1 Overview of the UK Office Market
- 5.2.2 Market Size and Recent Trends
- 5.2.3 Market Prospects
- 6.1 INTRODUCTION
- 6.2 MARKET SIZE, RECENT TRENDS AND FORECASTS
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Recent Trends
- 6.2.2 Market Prospects
- 7.1 INTRODUCTION
- 7.1.1. Schools
- 7.1.2 Higher Education Institutions
- 7.2 MARKET SIZE, TRENDS AND FORECASTS
- 7.2.1 Education Interior Refurbishment and Fit Out Market Size
- 7.2.2 Schools and Colleges
- 7.2.3 HEIs
8. HOTELS, FOODSERVICE & LEISURE
- 8.1 INTRODUCTION
- 8.2 MARKET SIZE, TRENDS AND FORECASTS
- 8.2.1 Market Size and Trends
- 8.2.2 Hotels and Similar Accommodation
- 8.2.3 Food and Drinks Service Industry
- 8.2.4 Health & Fitness Centres / Leisure Centres
- 8.2.5 Other
- 9.1 INTRODUCTION
- 9.2 MARKET SIZE, TRENDS AND FORECASTS
- 10.1 COMMERCIAL OFFICES
- 10.2 RETAIL
- 10.3 SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
- 10.4 HIGHER EDUCATION
11. MARKET STRUCTURE & SUPPLY
- 11.1 OVERALL STRUCTURE
- 11.2 COMPANIES WITH A TOTAL TURNOVER OF £100M PLUS
- 11.3 COMPANIES WITH TOTAL £50 - 99M TURNOVERS
- 11.4 COMPANIES WITH TOTAL > £10 - 49M TURNOVER
- 11.5 MAJOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES WITH FIT-OUT DIVISIONS OR UNITS
TABLES AND CHARTS
- CHART 1: FIT-OUT & INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECASTS BY OUTPUT VALUE (£ BILLION AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013 -2022
- TABLE 2: GDP DATA - 2015-2017 - KEY CONSTITUENT ELEMENTS
- CHART 3: INTEREST RATES AND INFLATION (CPI) FROM 2000-2022
- CHART 4: PDI & SAVINGS RATIO AT CURRENT PRICES 2000-2022
- TABLE 5: EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS 2014-2020 - STERLING TO THE DOLLAR, AND THE EURO, SPOT RATES
- TABLE 6: UK FIT OUT & INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT MARKET SIZE AND FORECASTS £M 2013 -2022
- CHART 7: UK INTERIOR FIT-OUT & REFURBISHMENT MARKET BY END USE SECTOR (OFFICES, RETAIL, EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, LEISURE ETC) BY VALUE 2017 & 2022
- CHART 8: NON-HOUSING CONSTRUCTION NEW WORK OUTPUT IN KEY MARKETS BY VALUE (£MILLION AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013-2021
- TABLE 9: UK CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY BY PROFESSION, 2012-2022 (NUMBER OF WORKERS)
- CHART 10: NUMBER OF OFFICES IN ENGLAND & WALES BY REGION, 2017
- CHART 11: CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE MARKET - OFFICE TAKE UP (MILLION SQUARE FEET) FOR PERIOD Q1 2015-Q4 2017
- CHART 12: CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE MARKET - OFFICE VACANCY RATES (%) FOR PERIOD Q1 2015-Q4 2017
- CHART 13: OFFICES INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT BY VALUE (£ MILLION) 2012 -2022
- TABLE 14: VALUE OF CONTRACTORS OUTPUT IN THE OFFICE SECTOR £M 2013-2021
- CHART 15: CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE MARKET - OFFICE SPACE UNDER CONSTRUCTION (MILLION SQUARE FEET) FOR PERIOD Q4 2015-Q4 2017
- CHART 16: RETAIL INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT BY VALUE (£ MILLION) 2012 -2022
- CHART 17: RETAIL NEW WORK OUTPUT BY VALUE (£ BILLION AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013 -2021
- TABLE 18: UK RETAIL VALUE SALES EXCL. AUTOMOTIVE & FUEL - NOT SEASONALLY ADJUSTED - 2013-2017 (£BN)
- TABLE 19: UK EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS BY NUMBERS AND HEADCOUNTS, 2017
- TABLE 20: EDUCATION CONTRACTORS NEW WORK OUTPUT (£M) 2012-2021
- CHART 21: EDUCATION INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT BY VALUE (£ MILLION) 2012 -2022
- CHART 22: NUMBER OF STUDENT ENROLMENTS IN THE UK (MILLION STUDENTS) - 2012/2013-2016/2017
- CHART 23: UK ENTERTAINMENT MARKET - SHARE OF REVENUE BY SECTOR - FOOD SERVICE, HOTELS, PUBS, HEALTH CLUBS ETC. 2017
- CHART 24: LEISURE INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT BY VALUE (£ MILLION) 2012 -2022
- CHART 25: LEISURE AND ENTERTAINMENT CONSTRUCTION NEW WORK OUTPUT BY VALUE (£ BILLION AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013 TO 2021
- CHART 26: TURNOVER IN THE UK HOTEL SECTOR (£ BN AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013 TO 2021
- TABLE 27: TOP UK FOODSERVICE GROUPS BY OUTLET NUMBERS 2017
- CHART 28: HEALTHCARE INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT BY VALUE (£ MILLION) 2012 -2022
- CHART 29: HEALTHCARE CONSTRUCTION NEW WORK OUTPUT BY VALUE (£ BILLION AT CURRENT PRICES) 2013 TO 2021
- TABLE 30: MAIN PRIVATE LANDLORD-DEVELOPERS ESTATES SIZES AND SUB-REGIONS
- TABLE 31: UK RETAIL INDUSTRY - INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT & FIT OUT CONTRACTORS
- CHART 32: FIT-OUT & INTERIOR REFURBISHMENT CONTRACTORS MIX 2016/2017