세계의 스마트 밴드 시장(2016-2020년)
Global Smart Band Market 2016-2020
|발행일: 2015년 12월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 40 Pages
세계의 스마트 밴드 시장은 예측 기간중 CAGR 약 8%로 안정적으로 성장할 전망입니다. 웨어러블 라이프스타일 디바이스에 대한 높은 수요가 시장 성장을 촉진하고 있습니다.
세계의 스마트 밴드(Smart Band) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 및 제품 개요, 시장 성장의 현실적 및 낙관적 시나리오, 지역별 시장 규모 추정과 예측, 시장 성장에 대한 각종 영향요인 및 주요 시장 동향 분석, 주요 벤더 분석 등의 정보를 전해드립니다.
제1장 주요 요약
제2장 조사 범위
제3장 시장 조사 방법
제5장 시장 구도
- 시장 개요
- 현실적 시나리오
- 낙관적 시나리오
- Five Force 분석
제6장 시장 세분화 : 지역별
제7장 시장 성장 촉진요인
- 아시아태평양 지역의 스마트 밴드 도입 확대
- 첨단 기술의 스마트 밴드로의 통합
- 웨어러블 라이프스타일 디바이스에 대한 높은 수요
- 전자 디바이스의 소형화
제8장 성장 촉진요인의 영향
제9장 시장이 해결해야 할 과제
- 보안 및 프라이버시상 과제
- 스마트 밴드의 잠재적 이용법에 대한 낮은 인지도
제10장 성장 촉진요인과 해결해야 할 과제의 영향
제11장 시장 동향
- 웨어러블 기술에 대한 투자 확대
- 공급망 사업자간 전략적 제휴
- 저비용 스마트 밴드의 급증
- 경쟁 시나리오
제12장 주요 벤더 분석
- Samsung Electronics
- 기타 유력 벤더
- 주요 뉴스
제14장 Technavio 소개
Market outlook of the smart band market
Technavio's research analyst predicts the global smart band market to grow steadily at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period. The high demand for wearable lifestyle devices is the key growth driver for this market. Consumers use smartwatches, smart bands, and wearable rings to monitor daily fitness and health activities, listen to music, check virtual/3D videos, play virtual games, and access social networking websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The popularity of these devices is highest among the younger population, especially in the US.
The strategic partnership among supply chain members is an emerging trend in the smart band market. In recent years, smart band manufacturers have increased their relationships with industry players worldwide. For instance, during 2015, HTC partnered with Under Armour to develop the Grip smart band.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the smart band market
The Americas accounted for 65% of the market share during 2015 and is expected to retain its market leadership until the end of the forecast period. Its dominance was due to the presence of tech-savvy consumers with greater awareness of technologically advanced products such as smart bands. Fitbit, Garmin, and Jawbone; which are among the top five leading vendors in the market are also based out of the US.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global smart band market is characterized by intense competition due to the presence of multiple small and large vendors. Technavio predicts uncertain market growth for all vendors in 2016. Although large vendors such as Fitbit, Jawbone, and Samsung already have an established presence in the market, yet small vendors from APAC such as Xiaomi is taking over due to the low cost of manufacturing in the APAC region.
The leading vendors in the market are -
- Samsung Electronics
The other prominent vendors in the market include Lenovo, LG, Nike, Razer, and Sony.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart band market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the smart band market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart band market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the smart band market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Realistic scenario
- Optimistic scenario
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by geography
- Global smart band market by geography
PART 07: Market drivers
- Growing adoption of smart bands in APAC
- Integration of advanced technologies in smart bands
- High demand for wearable lifestyle devices
- Miniaturization of electronic devices
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
- Unappealing designs
- Security and privacy issues
- Low awareness of potential use of smart bands
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
- Rising investment in wearable technology
- Strategic partnerships among supply chain members
- Proliferation of low-cost smart bands
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
- Samsung Electronics
- Other prominent vendors
- Key news
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Countries considered
- Exhibit 02: Product offerings by key vendors
- Exhibit 03: Global smart band market 2015-2020 (millions of units)
- Exhibit 04: Global smart band market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 05: Smart band ASP 2015-2020 ($)
- Exhibit 06: Global smart band market 2015-2020 (millions of units)
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Global smart band market by geography 2015-2020
- Exhibit 09: Percentage of activity monitoring device owners by age in US 2014
- Exhibit 10: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 12: Global smart band market by vendors 2015
- Exhibit 13: Competitive scenario in 2016