계약물류 시장은 과거 10년간 비교적 안정되어 있었지만, e-retail과 신흥 시장의 상승효과로 인해 새로운 성장 단계에 돌입했습니다. 인터넷 소매의 영향력은 기존의 비지니스 모델을 변화시켰고, 신흥시장에서의 성장은 점차 소비자 중심이 되고 있기 때문에 계약물류 시장에는 잠재적인 성장 기회가 많이 있습니다.
세계의 계약물류(Contract Logistics) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 세계 및 지역별 시장 규모와 예측, 신흥 경제국가의 첨단 물류 시장 규모, 주요 공급업체 개요 등을 정리하여 전해드립니다.
1. 제공 내용
- 세계 및 지역 시장 규모, 성장률, 예측
- 신흥경제국가의 첨단 물류 시장 규모
- 주요 계약과 SWOT를 명시한 프로바이더 프로파일
- 계약물류 부문 재무 분석
2. 대상 독자
- CEO, CFP
- 소매업자와 제조업체
- 조달 매니저(Procurement Manager)
- 공급망 전략가
- 컨설턴트 및 금융 애널리스트
- 물류 디렉터 및 매니저
- 마케팅 디렉터 및 매니저
- C-level 임원
※ 이 페이지에 게재되어 있는 내용은 최신판과 약간 차이가 있을 수 있으므로 영문목차를 함께 참조하여 주시기 바랍니다. 기타 자세한 사항은 문의 바랍니다.
Global Contract Logistics examines key trends and changes in logistics operations and shippers' businesses with a focus on real world impacts for the contract logistics market and contract logistics providers. The report takes a strategic and tactical look at the opportunities and threats changes such as deglobalisation (Brexit, NAFTA renegotiation) and technologies (AI, blockchain) and vertical sector dynamics present to manufacturers, retailers and LSPs
Key questions the report asks and answers
- How will change in the strategies of major shippers affect contract logistics provision
- How is AI changing the shape of retail?
- Why bricks-and-mortar stores aren't dead yet
- What approaches are the leading contract logistics providers are taking towards technology, and what does this mean for ability to compete in an ever more connected marketplace?
- What is the split between warehousing and transportation as a % of contract logistics revenues?
- The advance of AI capabilities will allow retailers to analyse and understand their customers in fundamentally different ways. Logistics providers must adapt to the profound change this will produce in their operations
- Bricks-and-mortar stores will become data generators, as well as or perhaps instead of sales generators, allowing retailers to understand their customers at the individual and aggregate level
- The global contract logistics market grew by 5.0% in 2017 - the fastest annual market growth rate since 2010
- What are the real and potential effects of political and economic shifts like Brexit and President Trump's NAFTA renegotiations for contract logistics providers?
Comparative Analysis of Leading Contract Logistics Providers
- Comparisons of:
- Approach to and implementation of technology
- Approach to M&A
- Financial performance - margins in contract logistics
- New contract wins
- Approach to strategic threats - deglobalisation, shifts in vertical sectors
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global contract logistics market
- Compare major contract logistics providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for contract logistics providers (Brexit, NAFTA renegotiation)
- Profiles of major contract logistics providers
- 5-year CAGR forecasts for logistics-intensive vertical sectors
As Head of Research, Nick is responsible for all of Ti's research products, including logistics market and vertical sector reports, as well as Ti's flagship Global Supply Chain Intelligence (GSCi) market intelligence portal. Nick is actively involved in research for these product ranges, as well as in the development of new and existing research capabilities at Ti. Nick also coordinates the efforts of Ti's team of researchers and analysts, and supports Ti's consultancy offering for a global client base. Prior to joining Ti in 2013, he spent several successful years working in international trade and foreign direct investment, and has since developed specialisms in e-commerce, the road freight market and emerging market logistics working in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Having obtained a Masters in Economics David is now Ti's resident Economist. David manages one of Ti's core strengths, that of quantitative analysis of a range of logistics markets, including sizing and forecasting. David contributes to the GSCi portal, Ti Reports and consultancy projects.
Violeta Keckarovska is a research analyst with vast experience in the design, implementation and analysis of electronic and person-to-person surveys. Having worked across a number of sectors, including retail, luxury goods and FMCG, Violeta is experienced in gaining valuable insights across brand perception, voice of customer and strategic re-positioning intelligence campaigns for B-to-B and B-to-C clients.
As a member of the Market Research Society, Violeta brings best practice in research, insight and analytics across Ti.
Andy Ralls is a quantitative analyst at Ti. He graduated from the University of Southampton with a Mathematics with Finance degree in 2014. In his studies, he chose a final year project on actuarial modelling and forecasting and enjoyed modules on statistical distribution theory, financial mathematics and macroeconomics.
Andy has since worked for a top accountancy firm and for a wealth management company. These experiences give him a strong understanding of company accounts and investment products and has given him a wider understanding of the financial sector.