ABI Research's AR and Mixed Reality (MR) market intelligence examines enterprise end applications, services, and platforms to identify, understand, and quantify the technologies, business models, and ecosystem components driving adoption. Our extensive coverage, which includes data, trend, and forecast reports, extends beyond AR/MR hardware to capture software and service opportunities for a cohesive view of the supplier market. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight to help define distinct ROI pathways for key vertical markets, such as manufacturing, field services, warehousing and logistics, retail and vending, and healthcare.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- What impact will AR/MR have on my industry over the next 5 years?
- How are my competitors integrating AR into their business models?
- How can AR help me to better showcase my products to consumers still in the decision-making process?
- How can using multiple MR devices open up new collaboration options for my company?
- What are the partnership opportunities my companies should look at in the AR/MR space?
- What does the AR rollout timeline look like?
- What are the potential AR/MR regulations to watch for?
- What is the effect of device certifications? How do these certifications affect rollouts? How does this differ between device types, uses cases, and verticals?
- What security risks are unique to AR/MR?
- What does a mobile to glasses shift look like in terms of time and investment?
- What will the effects be of devices containing Google Tango and Intel RealSense?
- Which companies represent promising acquisition targets?
- What associated markets should my company be monitoring and investing in?
- How do smart glasses devices differ? What are the strengths and weaknesses of monocular versus binocular?
- What does the end-to-end AR value chain look like?
- How can AR help me to better engage remote employees?
- AR devices including smart glasses and VR head-mounted displays (HMDs)
- Monocular versus binocular device analyses
- AR shipments by device type, region, and vertical
- AR software types, distribution, and development
- Use cases and target verticals for AR devices in enterprise scenarios