Our extensive Industrial Internet coverage, which includes data, trends, and forecasts on one of the next major IoT segments, takes a close examination of the IT- and OT-centric systems convergence and its impact on established IT systems. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight to help revolutionize their design, manufacturing, operations, service, and maintenance workflows through key enabling technologies like robotics, automation, remote monitoring, AR, VR, and wearables.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS :
- Which OT-centric systems should my business revolutionize by connecting them to the Internet?
- What productivity changes are necessary to properly facilitate our OT system upgrade?
- What inefficiencies exist within my organization? How can we eliminate them to save time and money?
- What is the competitive landscape of the Industrial Internet market?
- How can OT be integrated into the IT stack? What are the benefits to each of my company's departments and the overall organization?
- What steps can my organization take today to prepare itself for digitization in the next 2 to 5 years?
- What are the similarities and differences between planning a new site or business versus upgrading current infrastructure and facilities?
- Can crisis communications be enhanced through the adoption of digital networks and IT processes to provide a safer work environment?
- Which technologies will have near-term impact, and which are more likely to build a foundation for the future innovation in the industrial sector?
- How should we revise our current industrial IoT strategy?
COVERAGE AREAS :
- Industrial equipment tracker
- Industrial IoT communications equipment
- Industrial gateways, routers, and appliances
- IT and OT integration in Industrial Internet and enterprise
- Robotics in Industry 4.0
- Industrial wireless technologies evolution
- Enterprise 3D printing and distributed manufacturing
- Digital twins in Industry 4.0
- Artificial intelligence in Industrial IoT
- Industrial Internet platforms and services
- M2M services in manufacturing and the role of IoT platforms
- Sensor evolution
- LPWAN in Industrial IoT
- Enterprise mobility and IoT platform convergence
- Wearables and industrial things
- The Industrial IoT data marketplace
- Industrial IoT hot tech startups