ABI Research's Location Technologies market intelligence uncovers new data, trends, and forecasts that extend beyond the traditional outdoor positioning and navigation systems. Our extensive coverage examines the foundational technology building blocks of location ecosystems, as well as the potential deployment prospects in various environments including, retail, smart-building, smart city, automotive, manufacturing, logistics and warehouses, enterprise and robotics. Typical use cases include seamless indoor-outdoor navigation, asset tracking, asset management, people and pet tracking, geo-fencing, and proximity services. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight to help them discover and shape new uses cases and opportunities in emerging IoT markets. The service will equip technology suppliers with comprehensive vertical-level market intelligence and competitive analysis to support their go to market strategies and help them implement adequate business models for their solutions.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS
- What new use cases can my company target through our location and tracking technologies?
- How can my company's products help implementers capitalize on indoor location technologies?
- What new deployment opportunities in new and emerging IoT markets best suit my company offerings?
- Who are the companies and organizations my company should partner with to create adequate solutions for the verticals are targeting?
- Where does my company fit in the location technologies competitive landscape?
- What technologies should my company consider moving from navigation product-centric to Location as a Service (LaaS)?
- How can my company expand beyond traditional outdoor positioning and navigation systems to tap into new IoT markets?
- How can my retail store benefit from location-based advertising through attribution and retargeting?
- How can my retail store use proximity technology to engage customers outdoors?
- Who are the location technology innovators, and why?
- How do I choose the right location technologies that fit best to the specific use case my company is targeting?
- How do I evaluate revenue opportunities and cost saving the next generation location technologies will enable?
- Location and tracking techniques (AoA, TDOA, ToA, Fingerprinting, LoS, RSSI)
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS)
- Cellular-based location technologies
- Wi-Fi based location technologies
- Bluetooth-based location technologies
- Low power wide area networks (LPWAN) based location technologies
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) based location technologies
- Ultra wideband (UWB) based location technology
- Visible light communication (VLC) based location technology
- Computer vision based location technology
- Geomagnetic based location technology
- Ultrasound based location technology
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) technologies
- Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS)
- Geographic information systems (GIS)