ABI Research's Mobile Network Infrastructure market intelligence delivers end-to-end coverage on access networks and enabling technologies, as well as the data traffic flowing across networks. Our extensive coverage, which includes data, trend, and forecast reports, focuses on radio access topologies from antennas, base stations, and access points to supporting front-haul, back-haul technologies. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight into the innovative technology deployments for indoor and outdoor networks operating under both licensed and unlicensed spectrums, including MIMO, massive MIMO and beamforming, distributed antenna systems, carrier aggregation, new waveforms, and new modulation schemes.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS :
- How can my company evaluate the position of different technologies and market segments at stake in the overall telecom economy?
- How will next-generation networks scale to accommodate new use cases?
- What new business model will my company need to develop to incorporate 5G ultra dense networks?
- What is the industry outlook on the increasing diversity of radio with increasing demand from indoor networks, and how will this affect my business operations?
- What are the requirements and limitations for the deployment of next-generation mobile networks?
- How will 5G affect existing business models, and what new ones might evolve?
- What is the applicability of Blockchain technology to IoT and IoT networks?
- What will fixed wireless access deployments look like, and what are their business cases?
- What barriers face 5G indoor deployments, including alternatives of Wi-Fi and WiGig?
- How can telcos survive by building capacity with inexpensive small cells and distributed antenna systems (DAS)?
- How can my company best leverage 5G for competitive advantages?
- What opportunities should my company target that extend beyond the traditional mobile operators?
- What is the best way to wirelessly connect my company's enterprise locations?
- What opportunities should I target beyond the traditional mobile operator circle?
- What does 5G bring for IoT that NB-IoT and CAT-M cannot?
COVERAGE AREAS :
- Mobile telecom trackers with 4G and 5G focus
- Outdoor and indoor networks
- Advanced RAN technologies such as massive MIMO, virtual RAN slicing, multi-connectivity
- 5G issues including economic, substitutes, regulatory, new business models
- In-building systems
- RF power semiconductors for pulsed applications
- Detailed spectrum analysis for 5G networks, sub-6G to mmWave, including regional disparities
- Analysis of traffic demands of 4G LTE diversity
- LPWAN and IoT networks
- IoT Network Market Trackers