F.O. Licht's International ‘Coffee Report’ is the world-renowned newsletter for the coffee industry.
Providing market news, production forecasts, world and individual country balances, economic analysis and international prices and statistics, it covers Arabica and Robusta coffee and distinguishes between green coffee, roast & ground as well as solubles.
The report looks in-depth at related areas such as other hot and cold drinks and at political developments with relevance for the coffee sectors around the world.
As part of your subscription, you can now access Licht's Interactive Database - Coffee. Licht's Interactive Database gives you access to the largest and most comprehensive database of world commodity statistics.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for a one year subscription for a single user.
A subscription to F.O. Licht's International ‘Coffee Reports’ includes:
- Full online access: All the latest news stories and features with a searchable archive
- Daily email alerts: Providing you with the latest world market news, allowing you to react to events before your competitors
- The latest issue available online as soon as it's published as a PDF
- Access to Licht's Interactive Database - Coffee
- Interactive dashboards: Trade and Production & Consumption dashboards that you can manipulate to your requirements
- PLUS! Ask the Analyst service