F.O. Licht's International ‘Sugar and Sweetener Report’ provides unrivalled accuracy and experience in the market, helping you to increase your profits and stay ahead of your competitors.
With the latest world market news, prices, forecasts and trends - you can react to developments and plan before your competitors
Unique from F.O. Licht - accurate estimates of the world sugar balance 3 times per year backed up with 10 years of historical data saving you time searching for critical business information
The latest country reports including weather and crop conditions, harvests and beet tests, trade, balances, EU sugar regime and tender results, policy and legislation and much more
As part of your subscription you can now access Licht's Interactive Database - Sugar & Sweetener.
- Licht's Interactive Database gives you access to the largest and most comprehensive database of world commodity statistics
- Locate, interrogate and retrieve data on soft commodities that will help you to identify trends and opportunities within your market
- Create customised reports on the latest commodity trade data
- Analyse historical and current price movements
- Forecast future trends to assist in your business planning
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for a one year subscription for a single user.
A subscription to F.O. Licht's International Sugar & Sweetener Report includes:
- Full online access: All the latest news stories, features and interviews, with a searchable archive of over 11,000 articles ensuring you never miss a story
- Daily email alerts: Providing you with the latest world market news, allowing you to react to events before your competitors
- The latest issue available online as soon as it's published as a PDF
- Access to Licht's Interactive Database - Sugar & Sweetener
- Interactive dashboards: Trade and Production & Consumption dashboards that you can manipulate to your requirements
- Access to F.O. Licht's Plant & Production database and World Sugar Directory
- Reliable estimates of the World Sugar Balance three times per year
- PLUS! Ask the Analyst service