F.O. Licht's ‘World Molasses & Feed Ingredients Report’ is the expert report for the animal feed industry.
Providing market news, production forecasts, economic analysis and prices, it covers molasses, beet pulp, citrus pulp pellets, US corn gluten feed and meal, compound feed, US DDGS and tapioca.
F.O. Licht's ‘World Molasses & Feed Ingredients Report’ also looks at related areas such as the grain, sugar and biofuel markets as well as political developments relevant to the industrial feed sectors.
As part of your subscription, you can now access Licht's Interactive Database - Molasses & Feed. Licht's Interactive Database gives you access to the largest and most comprehensive database of world commodity statistics.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for a one year subscription for a single user.
Take a look at our overview video below to find out more about a subscription to F.O. Licht's World Molasses & Feed Ingredients Report.
A subscription to F.O. Licht's ‘World Molasses & Feed Ingredients Reports’ includes:
- Full online access: All the latest news stories, features and interviews with a searchable archive
- Daily email alerts: Providing you with the latest world market news, allowing you to react to events before your competitors
- The latest issue available online as soon as it's published as a PDF
- Access to Licht's Interactive Database - Molasses & Feed
- Interactive dashboards: Trade and Production & Consumption dashboards that you can manipulate to your requirements
- Access to F.O. Licht's Plant & Production database and World Sugar Directory
- PLUS! Ask the Analyst service