Analysys Mason's Telecoms Software research stream provides market share and forecast data, as well as in-depth analysis of trends in the global telecoms software market. Telecoms Software Forecasts is one of the programmes in this research stream. It provides detailed 5-year forecasts for each of the 29 telecoms software market segments that we cover.
These segments comprise OSS (service assurance and service fulfilment), BSS (revenue management and customer care), SDP and NMS systems. A consolidated report provides a combined forecast for all segments as well as separate forecasts for the 6 major areas and 29 market segments.
Forecast data is provided for four geographical regions: Asia-Pacific (APAC); Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MENA); Latin America (LATAM) and North America (NA). We forecast spending on mobile, residential broadband, business data and PSTN service software in each of our 29 segments. More than 150 individual forecasts are provided on a worldwide basis.
Our industry analysts will help you to:
- establish a clear position on technologies and services affecting the telecoms software market
- make informed business decisions on the strategic direction of your company
- understand from the data we provide how quickly a market is developing.
Some of the issues we address include:
- which application segments are best positioned to outperform the overall market and what are the market drivers that underpin this growth
- for each segment, which geographical regions present the best growth opportunities
- in which telecoms service segments, and in what areas, the share of spending is increasing.
The service in detail
For a typical 12-month subscription, our clients can expect the following:
- Market forecast report: provides analysis of the~telecoms market overall, based on continuous briefings and market analysis. It includes 5-year market forecasts for 29 segments, analysis of the business environment, an examination of market drivers, and recommendations for clients.
- Excel data annex: provides the forecast data.
- Access to experts: unmetered access to our subject matter experts and thought leaders for additional insight and opinion, providing practical advice in answer to ad hoc questions relating to our research.
Telecoms software market segments
Telecoms software segments explained
- Revenue management considers the systems CSPs use to introduce new services, change prices, offer bundles, share revenue with partners, issue bills, collect payments and handle many other fundamental revenue-related functions.
- Service delivery platforms covers the software systems used by CSPs for service creation, orchestration and execution, policy management, and content management.
- Customer care covers software systems used by CSPs to deal with current and prospective customers.
- Service fulfilment covers systems that CSPs use for configuring networks and the services that run on those networks.
- Service assurance includes systems used by CSPs for fault and event management, performance monitoring, probe systems, service management and workforce automation.
- Network management systems are those used by CSPs for element, network and domain management.