Global Telecoms Data research programme : global core forecasts
Quantitative and qualitative insights into the global telecoms markets. This programme combines the forecast results from our Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Americas and European Core Forecasts programmes.
Annual regional forecast report provides:
- 5-year forecasts of over 180 mobile and fixed KPIs for worldwide totals and for each of the eight regional totals (DVAP, EMAP, MENA, SSA, WE, CEE, LATAM and NA)
- an in-depth analysis of the trends, drivers and forecast assumptions for mobile and fixed service in each region.
Rolling forecast updates in Analysys Mason DataHub.
- The worldwide forecast results in DataHub are updated every time any individual region is refreshed, providing a constantly up-to-date view of global trends.
Regular commentary on key changes throughout the year.
Global Telecoms Data research programme : global operator financial KPIs
This programme provides a one-stop source for financial KPIs as reported to telecoms operators. These metrics are an essential tool for business and investment planning, financial modelling, and successful strategy development.
The data is collected quarterly, and includes revenue, EBITDA, capex and opex for fixed, mobile and integrated operators, as well as a number of comparative metrics (including capex as a share of revenue and EBITDA margin). Data is available from the Analysys Mason DataHub.
Group-level data includes data on the number of employees, employee expenses, and related metrics.
- Rigorous and timely data collection of metrics for over 300 operators in over 80 countries. We include data for around 45 operators at group level, as well as their national operations.
- Intuitive interface makes comparisons and benchmarking analysis easy to perform.
- Data is available in quarterly, half-yearly and annual time periods, according to reporting conventions, and are normalised to calendar years for ease of comparison.