BCC Research publishes market research on today's major industrial and technology sectors, including emerging markets and technologies. For more than 40 years, BCC Research has helped customers identify new market opportunities with accurate and reliable data and insight, featuring market sizing, forecasting, industry overviews, and identification of significant trends and key competitors. The company partners with analysts who are experts in specific areas of industry and technology, providing unbiased measurements and assessments of global markets, publishing more than 250 topics annually.
The validity and accuracy of the information are corroborated by the long business success and stellar reputation of BCC Research in the markets it serves, and by the company's extremely high subscription renewal rate. Many of the world's largest companies have been using the research for, literally, decades. BCC Research also continues to experience significant year-over-year growth.
Market Research Report Subscription
BCC Research's report subscription service enables clients to stay connected to a constantly transforming library of market data, analysis, and forecasts critical to creating growth strategies and new markets. Organizations that need a comprehensive view of their industry stay informed through this expansive and cost-effective market research portal.
Report Subscription Benefits
- A customizable program based on your needs
- Annual access to a library of hundreds of published analysis reports covering a broad spectrum of science- and technology-driven markets
- Immediate access to new reports as they're published
- Fast and easy 24/7 online access for your designated users, with unlimited downloads
- Valuable insight into market trends, disruptors, and newly emerging markets that inform strategies, investments, resource allocations, and decision-making
- Convenient data flexibility to download graphs and tables for your own use
- Availability of BCC analysts or editors to answer your data-specific questions
- A dedicated BCC account director to assist you
- Informative usage analysis reports to evaluate your return on investment
- Ability to provide input and feedback to BCC's editorial team
- An annual, manageable, defined, and cost-effective investment of your market research budget
BCC Research's Healthcare coverage includes medical devices, human healthcare technologies, healthcare IT systems, and diagnostics. Recent topics have included blood, catheters, medical robotics, point of care diagnostics, and telemedicine.