‘Sweeteners China News’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's sugar and sweeteners market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is one of the world's largest producers of sweeteners, dominating the global market for many high-intensity sweeteners such as saccharin, cyclamate, acesulfame-K (Ace-K), stevia, aspartame, sucralose, glycyrrhizin, alitame and neotame. Consumption is also rising rapidly in China thanks to the increasing popularity of sugar-enriched food and beverage products.
However, many sectors are mired in overcapacity, with prices dropping so low that Chinese producers are in danger of being hit by anti-dumping measures in key export markets. Meanwhile, companies are struggling to upgrade their production technology and adapt to much stricter environmental regulations.
‘Sweeteners China News’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire sweeteners industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Guangxi continues to promote the artificial weather modification in sugarcane production areas
- China's 2020/2021 squeezing season ends in July
- Weinihao Biotech's chicory deep processing project (Phase I) passes the EIA review
- EIA publicity of Deosen (Ordos)'s 40,000 t/a erythritol project
- Bailong Chuangyuan to invest 15,000 t/a crystalline sugar project
- BLB to raise funds for erythritol and allulose projects
- Chenguang Biotech realized a positive performance in H1 2021
- Ex-work price of sweeteners in China, July 2021
- Mild drops seen in ex-work prices of starch sugars this month
- Import and Export Analysis
- Exports of sweeteners and raw materials from China, May 2021
- Vietnam makes anti-dumping affirmative arbitration against China's sorbitol
- EU initiates an anti-dumping sunset review against China's cyclamate
- Shandong Jianyihong's xylitol and lactitol projects complete construction
- Zhongyun Shangyun Sugar's sugarcane processing project passes the environmental check and acceptance
- COFCO Lianghe completes the EIA publicity of sugar industry technology transformation and upgrade project
- Runloy Biotech (Anhui)'s polydextrose expansion project receives the environmental check and acceptance
- Shanhe Biotech's straw-based sugar production project gains environmental check and acceptance
- Effectiveness seen in Guangxi's sugarcane promotion project
- Progress in Huakang Pharmaceutical's sorbitol patent disputes
- Yunnan to conduct the "Green Food Brand" Catalog Management Regulation
- Lime for Sugar Processing Standards drafted on Association Standards, soliciting opinions
- Guzhen County implements ecological compensation measures for surface water sections