‘China Titanium Dioxide Monthly Report’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's titanium dioxide (TiO2) market.
China's titanium dioxide market is at a crossroads. As growth in the wider economy slows, Chinese TiO2 manufacturers are faced with slowing domestic demand, massive overcapacity and falling prices.
Big changes are underway as producers struggle to deal with this 'new normal'. M&A activity is accelerating, and many companies are attempting to improve their product quality to become more competitive in the international market. Meanwhile, others are struggling to adapt to China's tightening environmental regulations.
‘China Titanium Dioxide Monthly Report’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire TiO2 industry chain, from the upstream ilmenite and titanium slag markets to the downstream pigments, coatings and plastics markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Related chemical enterprises are scarcely affected by downpour in Henan
- Operating rates of TiO2 enterprises in Q2 2021
- China launches national carbon trading market
- Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Yibin Tianyuan to build slag resource utilisation project
- GPRO Titanium revises H1 2021 performance estimation
- CNNC TD deregisters subsidiary in Hong Kong
- Sichuan Anning releases H1 2021 performance estimation
- Anhui Annada expects net profits to grow YoY in H1 2021
- Column 3 Political Factors
118 Enterprises in Hubei are shut down, relocated or renovated
- Hebei rectifies and upgrades 72 chemical parks
- Column 4 Downstream Industrial Information
- Oriental Yuhong signs several project investment agreements
- Several coating enterprises release H1 2021 performance estimations
- Nippon Paint to build new material intelligent manufacturing base in Liaoning
- BATF environmental new material South China production base starts construction
- Oriental Yuhong Yangpu project to launch production in Sept. 2021
- China's TiO2 exports in June 2021 increase YoY
- China's ilmenite imports jump YoY in June 2021
- Transaction prices of ilmenite in some areas in July 2021