‘China Fluoride Materials Monthly Report’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's fluorochemicals market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is now a leading producer of a whole range of fluorochemicals. However, competition in the industry is shifting as traditional low- to mid-end product sectors such as hydrogen fluoride, aluminum fluoride and cryolite are suffering from severe overcapacity, while other markets such as PTFE, PVDF, LiPF6 and HFOs are developing rapidly. Meanwhile, the battle is heating up between the HFC and natural refrigerant industries as China transitions away from HCFCs.
‘China Fluoride Materials Monthly Report’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire fluoride materials industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- PVDF prices continue to climb
- Zhejiang Juhua releases operating results for H1 2021
- DFD to build 100,000 t/a LiPF6 project
- Commissioning of Pengfeng Chemical's AHF project
- Sinochem Lantian's expansion project of VDF, PVDF and HCFC-142b
- Tonze to build 10,000 t/a LiPF6 expansion project
- Changyu Mining's fluorite ball processing project
- Xintai Material and Shenzhen BYD sign long-term cooperation agreement
- Zhejiang Yonghe lists on main board of Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Yanan Bicon's LiPF6 capacity hits 6,400 t/a
- Qinghai Juzhiyuan's 2,000 t/a high-end LiPF6 project is completed
- Shanghai Chemspec completes pre-IPO financing
- Sinochem Lantian li-ion battery material Haitang 2101 project starts construction
- MEM launches expert guidance services for fluorochemical enterprises
- Ganzhou City starts special rectification of fluorite safety production
- Zhejiang Fluorine's project of 25,000 t/a PVDF
- Fluorite prices edge down in July 2021
- China AlF3 prices keep stable in July 2021
- China's AHF prices remain stable in July 2021
- R22 prices fall in July 2021
- Import and export of major fluorochemicals in China in May 2021
- Ex-works prices of major fluorochemicals in China in July 2021