‘Dairy Products China News’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's dairy market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
Demand for dairy products has increased so rapidly in China that the country has become the center of the global dairy market - the main driver of the 'white gold rush' in 2014, and the subsequent crash the following year.
Competition is intensifying as more international dairy companies seek to make their fortunes in this huge market, while domestic players are struggling to remain competitive through M&A, improving raw milk supplies and upgrading processing facilities. Meanwhile, the ecommerce revolution is putting pressure on prices and the government continues to tighten regulations on food safety and imports.
‘Dairy Products China News’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire dairy industry chain, from raw milk and milk powder to infant formula, cheese and other end products. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- China's cheese market gaining momentum with considerable development potential
- China Dairy Industry Conference 2021 kicks off
- Fonterra agrees sale of China JV farms
- Gansu Nongken Group completes M&A project of Zhuangyuan Pasture
- Modern Farming: Over 100% of YoY net profit growth rate expected in H1 2021
- Mengniu increasing its shares in China Shengmu
- China Feihe offering second acquisition of Xiaoyang Milk
- Four dairy companies expecting surges in net profits in H1, 2021
- Nestle's first launch of milk powders for middle-aged and elderly consumers with China's "Blue Hat Sign"
2021 China Dairy Quality Report launched
- Dairy Imports in June 2021
- Strategic cooperation partnership established between Ausnutria and Weibo
- Miaofei's Zero-Sugar Cheese Stick Wins Recognition
- Ningxia Nongken's Raw Milk Supply
- Primavera's acquisition of Greater China business of Mead Johnson approved by SAMR
- Wens spinning off its dairy business for listing
- Golden Camel still China's no. 1 camel milk import brand
- Yuexiu Group takes over Huishan Dairy
- Junlebao's new age-defined milk powders
- Announcement on Implementing the Commitment System for Notification of Imported Dairy Inspection Reports