Dairy Products China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's dairy market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
Demand for dairy products has increased so rapidly in China that the country has become the center of the global dairy market - the main driver of the 'white gold rush' in 2014, and the subsequent crash the following year.
Competition is intensifying as more international dairy companies seek to make their fortunes in this huge market, while domestic players are struggling to remain competitive through M&A, improving raw milk supplies and upgrading processing facilities. Meanwhile, the ecommerce revolution is putting pressure on prices and the government continues to tighten regulations on food safety and imports.
Dairy Products China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire dairy industry chain, from raw milk and milk powder to infant formula, cheese and other end products. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad
The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Column 1 Market Dynamics
- Mengniu to Acquire 51% of Shengmu High-tech
- 2nd China Dairy Quality Annual Meeting
- Column 2 Governmental Direction
- Detailed Measures to Revitalise Dairy Industry
- Registration Information of Overseas Dairy Processors Updated
- New Zealand Exceeds Trigger Levels Earlier Once More
- Shaanxi's Dairy Goat Sector in 2018
- Column 3 Company Developments
- Vitasoy to Sell 15% of Dongguan Vitasoy
- Bright Dairy Enters Ice Cream Market
- Feihe Dairy to Expand IF Capacity
- Column 4 Raw Milk Supply
- Milk Price Keep Rising in January
- Column 5 News in Brief
- Dairy Imports April-November 2018
- IF Subsidy for 2nd Child under Discussion
- Yashili Signs Supply Contract with Modern Farming
- Shengmu's CEO Resigns
- Yantang Dairy Fined For Illegal Land Usage
- Xiangpiaopiao to Build Milk Tea Plant
- Yili to Build Liquid Dairy Plant in Wuwei
- Luckin Coffee to Open 2,500 Cafes in 2019
- Ground Food to Rename
- Low-sugar & Low-fat Food a Hit
- Yantai Wondersun Runs Out of Cash