The leading provider of independent, detailed global market and regulatory analysis, legal tracking, and quantitative data for the e-cig, heated tobacco and combustible-alternatives sector worldwide.
In-depth analysis of regulatory landscape in individual country markets, including comprehensive coverage of all relevant regulatory and legal restrictions and compliance requirements in more than 45 countries. Detailed trackers on EU TPD implementation in all 28 EU member states. US State by state regulatory coverage of all key enacted legislation and bills affecting e-cigarette sector, and international tracking of regulation covering following policy areas: Product restrictions Sales channels Public vaping Taxation Advertising Detailed analysis of compliance requirements and any enforcement issues in each market. Compliance burden for key stakeholders. Ongoing tracking, with daily updates of regulatory situation in each market.
- Market analysis reports: market dynamics, market size, consumption patterns, competitor benchmarking and pricing, online and offline retail distribution.
- Downloadable excel spreadsheets with detailed brand competitor analysis and price benchmarking.
- Comprehensive and consistent methodology allowing cross comparison between markets.
- Analysis from online consumer survey with focus on buying and usage habits, knowledge of products, spend and purchase channels used. Also vape store surveys carried out.
- Price progression and product/brand analysis for pods, liquids, and key hardware categories including cleaned and categorised raw data for analysis of individual brands and competitors.
- Events database.
- Detailed search functionality.
- Stakeholder database.
- Regular email alerts with updated information published on ECigIntelligence service.
- Dedicated Account Manager: a customer relationship manager to contact for all enquires and issues which arise during the subscription.
- Ask the Analyst: access to the ECigIntelligence's analysis team to answer questions or get further information on published content on the Ecigintelligence platform, to be channelled through the Dedicated Account Manager.
What is included
: Global sector and industry updates
Get the most up-to-date news, insights and our expert analysis to stay on top of worldwide industry trends,
ECigIntelligence reports: Make smart decisions with deep knowledge and insight
Understand how the regulatory and market landscape operates and evolves with our in-depth reports.
Pricing trackers: Effectively analyse price changes and competitors
Online e-cig pricing: Provides data on the country's e-cig retail websites. This downloadable Excel file contains key price information for different product categories including disposables, open system kits, clearomisers and tanks, e-liquid and much more.
Online brands tracker: Tracks pricing and other retail information across the top websites in six major e-cigarette markets - the US, the UK, Russia, Germany, France and Italy. The data includes average, minimum and maximum e-liquid prices in different bottle formats; the availability of different bottle sizes; and identification of major brands. For hardware, the pricing data is broken down by product type.
A visual dashboard shows pricing evolution of different product categories across quarters and years. Cleaned and categorised raw data is also available to enable readers to conduct their own benchmarking at the level of individual brands and services.
Regulatory trackers: Manage regulatory risks
Use this timeless and effortless solution to monitor and manage regulatory data. This is a global tracking of regulation covering the following policy areas: Hemp plant, Extracts general, Foodstuffs Cosmetics and Vaping.
Market size database: Your one stop source for key market data
Capture essential market information in one place and get a truly global perspective with this valuable time-saving resource
Regulatory Live Alerts: real-time update
Get up-to-the minute regulatory updates directory into your inbox, every day.