Tired of unreliable news from multiple sources?
Get a professionally curated, customisable energy news in your inbox.
Key Energy Intelligence provides a daily selection of the most relevant energy news from around the world, categorised by topic (including taxes, prices, demand and forecasts, contracts and company news, innovations and more) and covering electricity, natural gas, oil, coal, CO2 emissions and heating.
Each news item is tagged by Enerdata analysts, so you can search by date, country, region, energy type, company and more.
- Get the latest actionable news in your inbox daily.
- Save time - our energy analysts filter essential news from noise.
- Research historic news with our archives dating back to 2008.
- Use our powerful search to get questions answered instantly.
- Convenient delivery: RSS feed & customisable email alerts
- Fast, powerful search engine:
- Guided search feature
- Save specific, detailed searches to repeat later
- Customisable email alerts with desired frequency
- RSS feed
- Relevant news
Who uses Key Energy Intelligence?
- Strategic and business planners
- Marketing managers
- Business developers
- Policy makers
- Energy companies
- Equipment manufacturers
- Consulting firms
- Governmental bodies
- Research centers/universities
News selected & validated by energy experts
Most Recent Detailed News, Plus Archives Dating Back to 2008
Save>Send>Export as PDF
Powerful, Multi-criteria Search and Customisable Alerts