‘FERTECON Potash Market Report Fortnightly’ is the industry's most respected source of detailed, accurate price data and analysis. It allows subscribers to identify key developments and react and plan to the effects these have on regional and global markets.
Every two weeks, the report contains latest key potash trades, and provides comprehensive coverage of the current market and price developments.
FORMAT: Bi-weekly PDF newsletter sent by email.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for a one year subscription for a single user.
- Price indications - Standard KCI (also widely known as potassium chloride, Muriate of Potash or MOP), Granular KCI and Standard K2SO4 (potassium sulphate, sulphate of potash, SOP)
- Global market analysis on weekly price movements - plus regional analysis: Europe, Asia, N America, L America
- Supplier analysis by region - Europe, FSU, Africa, North America
- Company news and results - by region
- Crop Prices and Agriculture insight - Crop futures and regional analysis of agricultural developments
- PLUS - FREE access to the Monthly FERTECON World Fertilizer Review