Info-Tech Provides Best-Practice Research Across Five Key Areas:
- 1. Understand Your IT Department's Strengths & Weaknesses
- 2. Faster & More Effectively Complete Your Technology Projects
- 3. Train & Develop Your IT Leadership Team
- 4. Build a Data-Driven IT Strategy
- 5. Systematically Improve With Customized Roadmaps
Info-Tech Makes Your Job Easier by Providing:
- Tools & Templates
- Step-By-Step Methodologies
- Benchmarking & Diagnostic Programs
- Training & Executive Coaching
- Insights & Advice From 30,000+ Peers
Avoid Starting From Scratch by Leveraging Best Practices
01. Understand Your IT Department's Strengths & Weaknesses
Optimizing core IT processes is the single most important part of any IT manager's job.
- Prioritize your key IT processes and build an improvement roadmap
- Establish clear ownership of core IT processes
- Empower your team with a training and development plan for process owners
Start Improving Your IT Department Today.
02. Faster & More Effectively Complete Your Technology Projects
Top IT leaders leverage best practices before they start a project, not after they learn the hard way.
- Info-Tech provides best practices and practical tools to get projects done better, faster, and cheaper
- Use our contract review and negotiation program to save hundreds of dollars annually
- Employ data-driven Software Reviews to make better IT decisions
- Achieve project success using our comprehensive role-based project and technology coverage
Accelerate Your IT Department Today.
Our research and advisory service covers hundreds of IT topics across all core roles within the industry.
- Assert IT's Relevance During Digital Transformations
Don't become the next VP of electricity.
People & Leadership
- Attract & Select
- Leadership & People
- Manage & Coach
- Train & Develop
Strategy & Governance
- Cost & Budget Management Innovation
- IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- IT Strategy
- Organizational Design
- Service Management
Value & Performance
- Manage Business Relationships
- Performance Measurement
- Program & Project Management
03. Train & Develop Your IT Leadership Team
Have the right training in place for your IT executive team and help develop the next generation of IT managers.
- Use best-practice training and implementation assistance for your entire IT executive team
- Leverage our team of expert analysts to execute best practices and stay on schedule
- Membership includes five days onsite each year to help implement your most important projects
- Educate your entire team with our robust learning platform featuring over 45 courses
04. Build a Data-Driven IT Strategy
The best IT strategies are built using data, not intuition. You can't manage what you can't measure.
- Objectively measure IT performance and create reports that celebrate IT success
- Use data to show demand for IT services and explain the need to increase IT's budget
- Understand business needs and use data to prioritize a clear IT roadmap
- Manage key stakeholders and increase business satisfaction with IT
05. Systematically Improve With Customized Roadmaps for Each IT Function
Our members are partnered with a dedicated account manager and an executive advisor who specializes in your role.
- A customized roadmap to improve each core IT function using data-driven tools & diagnostics
- Online tools, best practices, and on-demand advisory support for all of your key IT projects
- Your dedicated executive advisor will help diagnose & drive improvement within your department
- Work through a Key Initiative Plan to identify top priorities and create a clear roadmap to improve each IT function