Our coverage of the refractive surgery market includes a quarterly surveying process that targets US refractive surgeons and collects data from hundreds of surgeons four times yearly. We have conducted these quarterly surveys since 1999. The resulting data is analyzed and presented in our US Refractive Surgery Quarterly Updates. These updates are designed to improve your decision-making process with the most accurate assessment of current market conditions and the identification of significant market trends.
Our updates include trend analysis based on comparisons with information gathered in previous years. All information is presented in color charts and tables with concise narratives for enhanced clarity and context.
Our US Refractive Surgery Quarterly Updates are designed to keep you up to date with data gathered four times per year on the practice of refractive surgery.
We measure and analyze key metrics of the US refractive market, including the following topics:
- Laser Center Ownership
- Procedure Volume
- Procedure Fees
- Lasers and Microkeratomes Used
- Use of Wavefront-Driven/Wavefront-Optimized LASIK
We also provide a full-year forecast for US refractive procedures and a comparison with volumes during the prior year.
Table of Contents
- Executive Overview
- Laser Center Ownership by Market Segment
- Procedures by Segment
- Average Refractive Surgery Fees By Type
- Location of Surgery
- Corporate Laser Centers by Company
- Procedure Market Share by Laser or Other Technology
- Wavefront-Driven (Custom) LASIK
- Installed Base of US Excimer Lasers
- Microkeratome Used
- Microkeratome Used by Excimer Laser
- Patient Referral Sources
- Procedures Performed During the Quarter
- Full-Year Forecast and Comparison with Last Year
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours.