- Procedures by type: LASIK, surface ablation, SMILE, corneal inlays, phakic IOLs.
- Laser center ownership by market segment;
- Average refractive surgery fees by type;
- Corporate laser centers by company;
- US market share of excimer lasers;
- Femto lasers used by responding surgeons;
Market Scope has been surveying United States ophthalmologists quarterly for over 20 years. The resulting data are analyzed and presented in our Quarterly Update Reports.
These updates are designed to improve your decision-making process with an assessment of current market conditions and the identification of significant market trends. Each update includes full-year forecasts, comparisons with prior years, and trend analysis.
Every quarter, Market Scope surveys 3,500+ doctors from all specialties in order to produce these updates. We survey on procedure volumes, pricing and fees, product preferences, treatment plans, adoption of new technologies, and much more.
Beyond survey data, Market Scope sources additional information from our proprietary disease models, database of refractive and cataract specialists, primary research, and public data sources. In some cases, this additional information is used to extrapolate survey data to total market estimates.