The ‘Connected DER service’ provides subscribers with actionable insights covering the digital and sustainable transformation of resilient distributed energy infrastructure. Subscribers gain access to a diverse library of specialized reports analyzing the application of emerging technologies, new product- and service-enabled growth strategies, business model innovation, and insights into the competitive DER landscape.
Offering a holistic view into the intersection of distributed generation, distributed storage, vehicle-to-grid integration, demand side management, microgrids, virtual power plants, networking, and distributed analytics, the service provides strategic insights focused on key questions technology and service providers must address to become market leaders in this rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- DER Aggregation Strategies
- Customer-Centered DER Solutions
- Connected DER-Enabling Technologies
- Vendor Ecosystem
- Connected DER Policy and Regulatory Developments
- At least 12 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Connected DER research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects