The ‘Building Automation and Control service’ focuses on innovative technologies for optimizing equipment operations in the residential and commercial building sectors. The service features research and analysis concentrating on the remotely accessible, connected systems stemming from the growing Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem and legacy automation and controls market.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Building Automation and Controls
- Connected Lighting
- Smart Building Software
- Building IoT
- Smart Home Technology
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Building Automation and Control research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects