The ‘Digital Innovations service’ focuses on transformative software technologies across the energy industry. The service covers data management and storage platforms, cybersecurity, and blockchain technologies and use cases, including utility/energy IT systems, meter data management, distribution management, outage management, asset management, mobile workforce management, geographic information systems, SCADA, energy management, and DER management.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Utility IT Systems
- Software as a Service
- Data Platforms
- Managed and Cloud-Based Services
- Management Systems
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Digital Innovations research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects