The‘ Industry Innovations service’ focuses on technologies enabling digital and sustainability transformation for businesses across the manufacturing and industrial sectors.The service focuses on innovations in distributed computing, construction processes, services/business models, robotics, and other enabling technologies.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- 3D Printing and Prefabricated Building Processes
- Data-Driven Managed Services
- Automated Digital Industrial Processes
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Indoor Agriculture Technology Innovations
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Industry Innovations research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects