The ‘IoT and Connectivity service ’ focuses on sensors, networking, and integration innovations for electric, water, and gas utilities and other energy-related verticals. The service focuses on applications for advanced metering infrastructure, asset management/predictive maintenance, distribution and substation automation, analytics, smart cities, EV charging, DER, and other emerging energy applications.In-depth coverage of wired and wireless and public and private solutions is provided, including fiber, private wireless, 5G, LTE, and more.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Field and Wide Area Networks
- Low Power Wide Area Technologies
- Fixed/Wireless Networks
- Communications Security
- Licensed/Unlicensed Spectrum
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published IoT and Connectivity research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects