The ‘Virtual Power Plants service’ focuses on the transformation of consumers into active energy prosumers through the integration and optimization of new technologies such as demand response, solar PV systems, advanced batteries, and EVs. The service provides an in-depth examination of aggregated flexible loads and generation sources that can be dispatched and participate in various retail and wholesale electricity markets.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Virtual Power Plant Enabling Technologies
- Demand Response Solutions
- Distributed Energy Resource Aggregation and Dispatch Technologies
- Virtual Power Plant Business Models and Market Participation
- Utility Customer Engagement Strategies
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Virtual Power Plants research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects