Keep your finger on the pulse of global policy and regulatory developments in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry
With the regulatory environment changing constantly, it can be challenging to find a reliable comprehensive source of information to keep up-to-date. Furthermore, it's becoming increasingly challenging to predict the implications that legislative and regulatory changes that impact the ever evolving Pharmaceutical industry. What you need is a source that you are confident has the latest news, analysis and a perspective that enables you to quickly understand developments and impacts on your day to day. Pink Sheet is the answer!
For over 100 years, Pink Sheet continues to bring fresh, meaningful opinion and analysis that goes beyond the headlines to help you navigate the complex world of compliance, legislation and policy and regulation. Our global network of over 20 analysts, industry experts and thought leaders continually track product progress from submission to approval and bring an original and objective perspective of how to anticipate challenges, minimize risks, and maximize opportunities.
Here is what you can expect:
- Over 20 global analysts publishing real-time analysis accessible on mobile, tablet and PC.
- Real time news, analysis and opinion on regulation and reimbursement policy, legislation and compliance and the implications to the market.
- FDA Performance Tracker: proprietary data and collection of interactive charts that catalogue a product's progress from submission to approval to keep you updated on key regulatory milestones, competitive analysis, and the latest trends.
- Monthly Drug Review Profile - in depth “look behind” FDA approval decisions with key insights on lessons learned
- Expert Insights - Interviews with key executives, and policymakers, and exclusive commentary from thought leaders
- Global coverage of Rx and Over-the-Counter (OTC) medicines and manufacturing provide a unique perspective of all parts of the industry and how requirements by different regulatory authorities differ or overlap for more efficient product development and compliance planning.
- Intelligence from the non-prescription pharma and dietary supplement industries.
- Insightful analysis to help in complying with U.S and international pharmaceutical manufacturing QA/QC requirements, cost cutting insights, best practice processes.