Tarifica's archives contain years of data detailing every mobile and fixed line offer from hundreds of operators around the world. This information, which was compiled during the regular updates of Tarifica's databases, offers clear insights into market trends and provides a unique view of both the past and future of the worldwide telecommunications market. Tarifica can offer clients:
- Comprehensive datasets - Tarifica can provide a client with a compiled dataset of mobile or fixed line plans, including information on all rates, fees, charges, allowances and service components from over 250 mobile and 100 fixed line operators in 66 countries around the world.
- Consultative Approach - Tarifica's analysts are available to provide clients with further context and insights into the evolution of plan costs and service inclusions.
- Flexible Deliverable - Tarifica's historical pricing data can be provided in either spreadsheet format-which can be used by clients to build reports, presentations and other analyses-or incorporated into a turnkey customized solution by Tarifica's analysts that includes graphs and charts.
With Tarifica's Historical Pricing Data, Clients Can...
- Prepare forecasts based on recent and/or longer term trends
- Review the relative pricing for different classes of consumers, both within and across markets
- Analyze specific offers available at a fixed point in time
- Calculate the impact of major market events on pricing, including new market entrants, mergers & acquisitions and technological innovations
Who Can Benefit from Tarifica's Historical Pricing Data?
- Mobile and Fixed Line Operators
- National Telecommunications Regulators