The ‘SEMI World Fab Forecast’ provides high level summaries, charts, and graphs; in-depth analysis of capital expenditure, capacity, technology and products, down to the detail of each fab; and forecast over six quarters. The data in this report provides data found in FabFutures, World Fab Watch, Fab Construction Monitor and the Fab Equipment Monitor. It is essentially all of our popular fab products rolled-up into one convenient database. Similar to the World Fab Watch, the report includes interactive pivot charts and tables enabling you to customize your own view and reports.
The database includes over 1,000 records of front-end semiconductor fabs and foundries such as TSMC, UMC, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, SMIC, Samsung, Intel, Toshiba, Micron, SK Hynix, Powerchip, Texas Instruments, Renesas, STMicro, Fujitsu, Nanya, Panasonic, NXP, Winbond, Sharp, Infineon, Magna Chip, X-Fab Silicon Foundries, and many more.
- Executive Summaries and high-level trends presented in more than 10 charts and 100 tables
- Three years of data with past, present, and forecasts out through next year
- Complete fab-cycle coverage, fab by fab, from planning, construction, production, and closure
- Fab-by-fab details on spending, capacity ramp, product type, technology node and wafer size transition
- Quarterly Excel fab reports for data analysis and modeling by fabs
- Access to the leading industry benchmark used by financial communities and experts around the world
- Rich in content with verified and validated fab information
- Dynamic range of information and quick-and-easy access to valuable data that empowers your market research
- Consolidated resource for fab activities
- Graphical interface gives a strategic view and timeline of spending with key project milestone dates
Summary Page, Graphs/Tables, Company Details, Capacity by Foundries