The WinterGreen Impact product is an Excel document that provides ten years of quarterly revenue for the top ten to twenty companies in a market segment. This granular numerical analysis is supported by descriptions of the strengths and weakness of each company. Analysis of the market segments and market driving forces are included.
Company write-ups provide illumination into the strengths and challenges that each company faces in the market segment in a competitive context that is rarely, if ever available. Company write-ups provide details which elucidate the opportunities created by the particular product set of each company, and identify potential acquisition targets. Quarterly updates provide information on the changing nature of the market, companies of particular note, and overall market strength. Both public and private companies are included to allow direct comparison of each company to its direct competitors. This is not using comps that are so typical in the market, but is actually comparing the large companies to the smaller private companies in the same market to allow actual direct comparison.
The numerical analysis presented leads to understanding of the market trends. By presenting actual revenue numbers, further analysis can be performed to gain additional market insight. An index of the growth (or loss) of each company's revenue since 2006 is also included. The graph of the index gives a visual grouping of the performance of the companies in the market segment. This highlights the companies that have had strong or weak growth over a particular period. Strong growth and market share dominance are not necessarily synonymous. When they are, this indicates a truly strong company. Thus, the WinterGreen Impact product provides in-depth perspective, and identification of the winners and losers in this market segment.
Homecare Medical Equipment Markets are poised to achieve continuing growth as the aging population needs homecare treatment. The homecare equipment market consists primarily of wheelchairs, scooters, oxygen treatment equipment, accessibility beds, lifts, and toilets. Homecare medical equipment has until recently been sold primarily through distributers. The impact of direct sales through the Internet has brought about some distribution market consolidation, leading to a decrease of in the number of distributers for homecare equipment.
the population ages, people are more frail and need assistance for mobility. Wheelchair technology is evolving to give people with disabilities more mobility. Mobility depends on a wheelchair that is fit to purpose. Power and manual wheelchairs are bought depending on the needs of the customers. Medical scooters are a growing segment mobility for the aging population, as they perform better in an outdoor environment. Many issues impact the choice of a wheelchair, including cost and reimbursement availability.
Table of Contents
Wheelchair Medical Equipment Markets Share Analysis: Market Shares, Analysis, and Index, Worldwide, 2006 to Current, Quarterly (each quarter)
Table of Contents - 1st worksheet
- List of worksheets, graphs and presentation included in this file
Market Share - 2nd worksheet
- Tables of yearly and quarterly market share revenue of each company in this sector
Chart Yearly - 3rd worksheet
- Graph of yearly market share revenue of each company in this sector
Chart Quarterly - 4th worksheet
- Graph of quarterly market share revenue of each company in this sector
Market Analysis - 5th worksheet
- Text describing analysis of the market share revenue and market share index which discusses strengths and weakness of market participants
Market Index - 6th worksheet
- Table and Graphs of yearly market share index which shows the percent growth of the companies since 2006. Table of quarterly market share index is also presented.
Company Profiles - 7th worksheet
- Text describing the strengths and challenges of each company described in market segment.
Market Forecast - 8th worksheet
- Table of yearly market share forecast in this sector from 2014 to 2022 with percentage growth rate.
Chart Market Forecast - 9th worksheet
- Graph of yearly market share forecast in this sector from 2014 to 2022.
Market Unit Analysis - 10th worksheet
- Table of most recent quarterly and year end units shipped from each company.
Market Unit Penetration Forecast - 11th worksheet
- Table of year end units installed, total market size by unit, and percent penetration forecast from 2015 to 2022.
Methods - 12th worksheet
- Market segment definition, methodology, and about WinterGreen Research text
Raw Data - 13th worksheet
- Flat file of raw data formatted for the formation of Pivot Tables or Import to Program of Choice.
Presentation - 14th worksheet & Appendix 1
- Data from the Impact Analysis formatted for the presentation to C-level or senior executives.