The global bioprinting technologies market should reach $5.0 billion by 2027 from $2.4 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
Droplet disposition segment of the global bioprinting technologies market is expected to grow from $907.9 million in 2022 to $2.0 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 17.5% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
Photopolymerization segment of the global bioprinting technologies market is expected to grow from $574.6 million in 2022 to $1.2 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 16.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the bioprinting market, including market estimations and trends through 2020. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics, and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The patent analysis focuses on technological trends in recent years in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for bioprinting technologies.
The scope of the report extends to only those bioprinting technologies that generate the most global revenue. Surgical device or guides and ceramics or metal devices used in 3D bioprinting overlap with other products that are already covered under the technology segments, so these have been excluded.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World region. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020, as the base year 2021 and forecast through year-end 2027.
- 26 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for bioprinting technologies and applications within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of market opportunities for this innovation-driven market, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global bioprinting market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology, application, end-user, and region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market for bioprinting over the forecast period (2022 to 2027)
- Analysis of the markets for the main bioprinting end-use applications, including research, drug discovery and development, cosmetics, and clinical
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on technologies, applications, and end users of bioprinting
- Updated information on recent industry acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances in the global bioprinting market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including 3D Bio Corp., Advanced Solutions Inc., Cellink, Organovo, and Stratasys Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Study Goals and Objectives
- 1.2 Reasons for Doing This Study
- 1.3 What's New in This Report?
- 1.4 Scope of Report
- 1.5 Information Sources
- 1.6 Methodology
- 1.7 Geographic Breakdown
- 1.8 Analyst's Credentials
- 1.9 BCC Custom Research
- 1.10 Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- 3.1 Bioprinting Product Life Cycle
- 3.2 Bioprinting Industry
- 3.3 Bioprinting Instrument Technologies
- 3.3.1 Software
- 3.3.2 Organ-On-Chip
- 3.4 Organs and Organoids
- 3.4.1 Organoids
- 3.4.2 Organs
- 3.5 Technological Challenges in Printing Organs
- 3.6 Bioprinting Applications
- 3.7 Innovations in Medical/Healthcare Products
- 3.7.1 Diagnosing Diseases
- 3.7.2 Monitoring Patients
- 3.7.3 Personalized Medicine
- 3.8 Current Trends
- 3.8.1 Enhanced Cybersecurity
- 3.8.2 Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- 3.8.3 Medical Robots
- 3.8.4 3D Printed Objects
- 3.8.5 Device Connectivity
- 3.9 Regulations and Legislation
- 3.9.1 Europe
- 3.9.2 U.S.
- 3.9.3 Japan
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Market Dynamics
- 4.1.1 Drivers
- 4.1.2 Restraints
- 4.1.3 Opportunities
- 4.1.4 Strategies
- 4.1.5 Trends
Chapter 5 Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5.1 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market for Bioprinting
- 5.1.1 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 5.1.2 Face Masks
- 5.1.3 Face Shields
- 5.1.4 3D Printing in Healthcare
Chapter 6 Global Market for Bioprinting Technologies
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Droplet Disposition
- 6.3 Photopolymerization
Chapter 7 Global Market for Bioprinting End Uses
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Drug Discovery and Development
- 7.3 Research
- 7.4 Cosmetics
- 7.5 Other End Uses
Chapter 8 Global Market for Bioprinting Technologies by Region
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 North America
- 8.3 Europe
- 8.4 Asia-Pacific
- 8.5 Rest of the World
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- 3D BIO CORP.
- 3D BIOPRINTING SOLUTIONS
- 3D SYSTEMS INC.
- ADVANCED SOLUTIONS INC.
- ASPECT BIOSYSTEMS LTD.
- CYFUSE BIOMEDICAL
- COLLPLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ORGANOVO HOLDING INC.
- PRECISE BIO
- STRATASYS LTD.
- Other Companies