New Focus Report just released. (Report included with Digital Water Insight service subscription).
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the market for digital water, wastewater, and stormwater management solutions in the U.S. & Canada municipal water industry. Leveraging Bluefield's robust database of digital water projects and vendors, the report offers market sizing & forecasts, demand analysis, and competitive analysis for 19 digital water technology segments in five categories: metering and customer management, work & asset management, network management, plant management, and information management.
Bluefield's ‘Focus Report’ breaks down the market opportunity, competitive landscape, and key drivers and inhibitors for both established and emerging digital solutions, from SCADA and GIS to risk analysis and consumer engagement platforms.
- Twelve-Year, Annual Forecast of Digital Water CAPEX & OPEX
- Forecast Methodology & Assumptions
- Forecast Breakdowns for 19 Digital Technology Segments
- Geographic Segmentation by State & Province
- Demand Analysis by Utility Type & Size
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
KEY QUESTIONS ADDRESSED
- What factors are driving U.S. & Canada water and wastewater utilities to adopt digital solutions?
- Which digital water technology segments are poised to see the most growth by 2030?
- How do digital market opportunities vary by utility size and geography?
- How do digital water CAPEX and OPEX break down across hardware, software, and services?
- What are the emerging trends and market disruptors in the U.S. & Canada digital water market?
- American Water
- Apsara Capital
- Atonix Digital
- Badger Meter
- Beehive Industries
- Bentley Systems
- Black & Veatch
- Brown and Caldwell
- Comcast Corporation
- Emerald Technology Ventures
- EQT Partners
- GE Digital
- Laurel Solutions
- Mueller Water Products
- Neptune Technology Group
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- Servelec Technologies
- SNC Lavalin
- Warren Equity Partners
- WaterSmart Software
- XPV Water Partners