Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market is valued approximately USD XX million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than XX % over the forecast period 2022-2028. The Complement-targeted Therapeutics can be defined as therapeutics that modulate the complement system. The complement system, also called as complement cascade, is a part of the immune system that enhances the ability of antibodies and phagocytic cells to clear microbes and damaged cells from an organism, and promote inflammation, as well as attack the pathogen's cell membrane. However, Activation of the complement system results in the pathogenesis of some diseases such as cancer, rheumatic diseases, Alzheimer's disease, autoimmune diseases, age-related macular degeneration, and schizophrenia among others. The increasing incidences of chronic diseases and growing number of clinical research in complement-targeted therapeutics as well as recent collaboration activities are factors that are accelerating the global market demand. For instance, according to World Health Organization - as of 2021, globally around 41 million people lost their lives due to Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs). NCDs are accounted for around 71% of all global deaths. IN NCDs Cardiovascular diseases account for largest number of deaths, or 17.9 million deaths, followed by cancers (9.3 million), respiratory diseases (4.1 million), and diabetes (1.5 million). Furthermore, in June 2021, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS) and Beam Therapeutics Inc. entered in a five-year research collaboration. Under this collaboration both the companies would utilize Beam's proprietary base editing technology to discover new treatments for complement-driven diseases. The companies would work together on six research programs focused on C3 and other complement targets in the eye, liver, and brain. Also, growing prevalence of immune system diseases and rising healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies are anticipated to act as a catalyzing factor for the market demand during the forecast period. However, lack of awareness towards complements deficiency and high treatment cost impede the growth of the market over the forecast period of 2022-2028.
The key regions considered for the global Complement-targeted Therapeutics market study include: Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world in terms of market share owing to growing number of clinical trials and presence of leading market players in the region. Whereas, Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit a significant growth rate over the forecast period 2022-2028. Factors such as rising healthcare infrastructure and increasing incidences of Noncommunicable diseases in the region, would create lucrative growth prospects for the Complement-targeted Therapeutics market across the Asia Pacific region.
Major market players included in this report are:
- Creative Biolabs
- Complement UK
- Novartis Ag
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Allergan Plc.
- Sino Biological Inc.
- Cascade Biotechnology Inc.
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria
- Atypical Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (Ahus)
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
Furthermore, years considered for the study are as follows:
- Historical year - 2018, 2019, 2020
- Base year - 2021
- Forecast period - 2022 to 2028
Target Audience of the Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market in Market Study:
- Key Consulting Companies & Advisors
- Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
- Venture capitalists
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Investment bankers
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market Snapshot
- 1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2020-2028 (USD Million)
- 1.2.1. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, by Region, 2020-2028 (USD Million)
- 1.2.2. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, by Indication, 2020-2028 (USD Million)
- 1.2.3. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel, 2020-2028 (USD Million)
- 1.3. Key Trends
- 1.4. Estimation Methodology
- 1.5. Research Assumption
Chapter 2. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Definition and Scope
- 2.1. Objective of the Study
- 2.2. Market Definition & Scope
- 2.2.1. Scope of the Study
- 2.2.2. Industry Evolution
- 2.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
Chapter 3. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Impact Analysis (2020-2028)
- 3.1.1. Market Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases.
- 126.96.36.199. Growing number of clinical research in complement-targeted therapeutics.
- 188.8.131.52. Recent collaboration activities.
- 3.1.2. Market Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Lack of awareness towards complement deficiency.
- 220.127.116.11. High treatment cost.
- 3.1.3. Market Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Growing prevalence of immune system diseases
- 22.214.171.124. Rising healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies.
Chapter 4. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Porter's 5 Force Model
- 4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
- 4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
- 4.1.6. Futuristic Approach to Porter's 5 Force Model (2018-2028)
- 4.2. PEST Analysis
- 4.2.1. Political
- 4.2.2. Economical
- 4.2.3. Social
- 4.2.4. Technological
- 4.3. Investment Adoption Model
- 4.4. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
- 4.5. Top investment opportunity
- 4.6. Top winning strategies
Chapter 5. Risk Assessment: COVID-19 Impact
- 5.1.1. Assessment of the overall impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- 5.1.2. Pre COVID-19 and post COVID-19 Market scenario
Chapter 6. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, by Indication
- 6.1. Market Snapshot
- 6.2. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market by Indication, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 6.3. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Estimates & Forecasts by Indication 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- 6.4. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 6.4.1. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria
- 6.4.2. Atypical Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (Ahus)
Chapter 7. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
- 7.1. Market Snapshot
- 7.2. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market by Distribution Channel, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 7.3. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Estimates & Forecasts by Distribution Channel 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- 7.4. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 7.4.1. Hospital Pharmacies
- 7.4.2. Retail Pharmacies
- 7.4.3. Online Pharmacies
Chapter 8. Global Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, Regional Analysis
- 8.1. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market, Regional Market Snapshot
- 8.2. North America Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.2.1. U.S. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 126.96.36.199. Indication estimates & forecasts, 2018-2028
- 188.8.131.52. Distribution Channel estimates & forecasts, 2018-2028
- 8.2.2. Canada Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3. Europe Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Snapshot
- 8.3.1. U.K. Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3.2. Germany Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3.3. France Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3.4. Spain Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3.5. Italy Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.3.6. Rest of Europe Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4. Asia-Pacific Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Snapshot
- 8.4.1. China Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4.2. India Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4.3. Japan Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4.4. Australia Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4.5. South Korea Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.5. Latin America Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market Snapshot
- 8.5.1. Brazil Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.5.2. Mexico Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
- 8.6. Rest of The World Complement-targeted Therapeutics Market
Chapter 9. Competitive Intelligence
- 9.1. Top Market Strategies
- 9.2. Company Profiles
- 9.2.1. Creative Biolabs
- 184.108.40.206. Key Information
- 220.127.116.11. Overview
- 18.104.22.168. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
- 22.214.171.124. Product Summary
- 126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
- 9.2.2. Complement UK
- 9.2.3. Novartis Ag
- 9.2.4. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9.2.5. Merck & Co., Inc.
- 9.2.6. Pfizer Inc.
- 9.2.7. Allergan Plc.
- 9.2.8. Abbvie
- 9.2.9. Sino Biological Inc.
- 9.2.10. Cascade Biotechnology Inc.
Chapter 10. Research Process
- 10.1. Research Process
- 10.1.1. Data Mining
- 10.1.2. Analysis
- 10.1.3. Market Estimation
- 10.1.4. Validation
- 10.1.5. Publishing
- 10.2. Research Attributes
- 10.3. Research Assumption