중국의 솔라용 폴리실리콘 산업
Research Report on China´s Solar Polysilicon Industry, 2018-2022
|| China Research and Intelligence
|| 2018년 05월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 영문 60 Pages
중국의 솔라용 폴리실리콘 산업
Research Report on China´s Solar Polysilicon Industry, 2018-2022
|발행일 : 2018년 05월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 60 Pages
중국의 솔라용 폴리실리콘(다결정 실리콘) 산업에 대해 조사 분석했으며, 경제 및 정책 환경, 발전 상황, 수급, 수출입, 시장 경쟁, 가격 동향, 주요 제조업체, 시장 기회와 성장 촉진요인 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제1장 폴리실리콘 산업의 기본 개념
제2장 중국 솔라용 폴리실리콘 산업의 발전 환경
제3장 중국의 폴리실리콘 산업 분석
제4장 중국 폴리실리콘 산업의 수출입
제5장 중국 태양광발전(PV) 산업의 발전 현황
제6장 중국의 폴리실리콘 주요 제조업체 분석
- GCL Silicon Technology Holdings Inc.(GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited)
- Xinte Energy Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Yongxiang Co., Ltd.
- Daqo New Energy Corp.
- China Silicon Corporation Ltd.
- Asia Silicon(Qinghai) Co., Ltd.
- CSG Holding Co., Ltd.
- LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Dun'an Photovoltaic Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Renesola Silicon Co., Ltd.
- Kunming Yeyan New-Material Co., Ltd.
- Guodian Inner Mongolia Jingyang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Shenzhou Silicon LLC
- Shaanxi Tianhong Silicon Co., Ltd.
- Huanghe Hydropower Development Co., Ltd.
제7장 중국의 솔라용 폴리실리콘 산업 전망
- 발전 영향요인 분석
- 공급 예측
- 수요 예측
- 투자와 발전에 대한 제안
The production volume of China's polysilicon reached 242,000 tons in 2017, representing a CAGR of 70.0% from 2007 to 2017. The newly installed photovoltaic bases in China reached 53 GW in 2017, ranking first in the world for five consecutive years. Besides, the total installed capacity amounted to 130 GW, taking the first place for three consecutive years. Production scales of every link in the domestic industry chain all took over 50% of the global total and continued to be leading in the world.
The export value of photovoltaic products, including wafer, cell, module and inverter, totaled USD 15.777 billion in 2017, increasing by 5.3% YOY. The export value of wafer, cell, module and photovoltaic inverter was respectively USD 2.968 billion, USD 0.797 billion, USD 10.61 billion and USD 1.402 billion, with a respective YOY increase of 14.4%, 17.39%, -1.2% and 46.3%. In addition, the export volume respectively reached 4.404 billion, 3.36 GW, 30 GW and 15.92 million units.
According to CRI, solar grade polysilicon is the main raw material for crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells. On top of this, there were 22 polysilicon enterprises in normal production by 2017, with the effective capacity totaling 280,000 tons, up by 70,000 tons over 2016. Among them, major manufacturers include GCL Silicon Technology Holdings Inc., TBEA Co., Ltd., Daqo New Energy Corp., etc. Also, by the end of 2017, the aggregate capacity of 10 enterprises, each of which exceeded 10,000 tons, accounted for more than 70% of the country's total.
Since 2011, Ministry of Commerce of the PRC has made a series of anti-dumping investigations on imported polysilicon, thereby restraining the imports to some extent and promoting the local polysilicon industry. In 2017, the production volume of polysilicon in the world amounted to 436,000 tons, of which China made up about 55.5%. However, China still imported 159,000 tons of polysilicon, with an import dependency of 39.8%. With the continuous expansion of the domestic polysilicon production capacity, the proportion of imports is expected to decline gradually.
CRI analyzes that with the advancement of technology in recent years, both the utilization efficiency of polysilicon and the photoelectric conversion efficiency have risen continuously. Relevant statistics show that in 2017, to produce 224 W silicon wafer needed 1 kg silicon materials. As technology develops in 2018 (especially with the progress of slicing technology) and monocrystalline silicon is more widely applied in the photovoltaic industry, 1 kg silicon materials can produce 280 W silicon wafer. In 2017, the production volume of silicon wafer equivalent to the capacity of modules was 87.6 GW; while in 2018, the production volume of polysilicon is projected to reach 400,000 tons, and that of silicon wafer equivalent to the capacity of modules will amount to 112 GW. It is predicted that the total demand for photovoltaic modules in the global market will be 110 GW in 2018, and the capacity of China's polysilicon will even surpass the global demand.
Based on CRI's analysis, the main driving force for the growth of China's polysilicon market in the next few years is still the demand from the photovoltaic industry, where the increase in domestic demand and exports is equally important. It is estimated that the emerging photovoltaic market will grow rapidly in the next few years. Among them, the installation demand mainly comes from Asia and America, and the market is also opening in Middle East and Africa.
CRI predicts that the demand for polysilicon in the Chinese market still has large room to increase. Although the production of polysilicon can gradually meet the domestic demand, monocrystalline silicon has been popular since 2016, which needs to be made of high-quality polysilicon raw materials. Concerned about the quality of domestic polysilicon, Chinese manufacturers of single wafer still import high-purity one from Germany and South Korea. It is forecasted that China will import over 100,000 tons of polysilicon a year from 2018 to 2022.
- Economy and Policy Environment Faced by China Polysilicon Industry
- Development Status of Photovoltaic Industry
- Anti-dumping Measures of Chinese Government against Imported Polysilicon
- Supply and Demand of Polysilicon in China
- Polysilicon Import and Export in China, 2013-2017
- Market Competition of Polysilicon in China
- Price Trend of Polysilicon in China
- Major Polysilicon Manufacturers in China
- Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in Polysilicon Industry
- Risks and Challenges Faced by Polysilicon Industry
- Development Trend of China Polysilicon Industry
Table of Contents
1 Basic Concepts of Polysilicon Industry
- 1.1 Definition and Classification of Polysilicon
- 1.1.1 Definition
- 1.1.2 Classification
- 1.2 Analysis on Solar Polysilicon Industry Chain
- 1.2.1 Upstream
- 1.2.2 Downstream
2 Development Environment of Solar Polysilicon Industry in China, 2015-2018
- 2.1 Economic Environment of Polysilicon Industry
- 2.1.1 Chinese Economy
- 2.1.2 Global Economy
- 2.2 Policy Environment of Polysilicon Industry
2. 2. 1 Analysis on Industry Policies
- 2.2.2 Anti-dumping and Subsidies and Countervailing Investigations on Imported Polysilicon by Chinese Government
- 2.2.3 Access Conditions of Polysilicon Industry
3 Analysis on China Polysilicon Industry, 2013-2017
- 3.1 Analysis on Polysilicon Supply
- 3.1.1 Analysis on Capacity
- 3.1.2 Analysis on Production Volume
- 3.2 Analysis on Polysilicon Demand in China
- 3.2.1 Overall Demand
- 3.2.2 Demand in Niche Markets
- 3.3 Analysis on Polysilicon Price in China, 2015-2017
- 3.3.1 Price Trend of Polysilicon in China, 2015-2017
- 3.3.2 Forecast on Polysilicon Price in China, 2018-2022
4 Import and Export of Polysilicon in China, 2015-2017
- 4.1 Analysis on Polysilicon Import in China, 2015-2017
- 4.1.1 Overview of Polysilicon Import in China, 2013-2017
- 4.1.2 China's Major Import Sources of Polysilicon, 2015-2017
- 4.2 Analysis on Polysilicon Export in China, 2015-2017
- 4.3 Major Factors Influencing Import and Export of Polysilicon in China
- 4.3.1 Production Cost
- 4.3.2 Trade Protectionism
5 Development Status of China Photovoltaic Industry, 2013-2017
- 5.1 Factors Influencing Development of Photovoltaic Industry in China
- 5.1.1 International Market
- 5.1.2 Policy Environment
- 5.1.3 Domestic Market
- 5.1.4 Technology
- 5.1.5 Production Cost
- 5.2 Analysis on Photovoltaic Supply in China, 2013-2017
- 5.2.1 Analysis on Capacity
- 5.2.2 Analysis on Production Volume
- 5.2.3 Production Volume Structure
- 5.3 Photovoltaic Market Demand in China, 2013-2017
- 5.3.1 Overall Market Demand
- 5.3.2 Demand in Segment Markets
- 5.4 Photovoltaic Export in China, 2013- 2017
- 5.4.1 Export Overview
- 5.4.2 Major Export Destinations
- 5.4.3 Trade Barriers
6 Analysis on Major Polysilicon Manufacturers in China, 2015-2018
- 6.1 GCL Silicon Technology Holdings Inc. (GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited)
- 6.1.1 Enterprise Profile
- 6.1.2 Operation Status
- 6.2 Xinte Energy Co., Ltd.
- 6.3 Sichuan Yongxiang Co., Ltd.
- 6.4 Daqo New Energy Corp.
- 6.5 China Silicon Corporation Ltd.
- 6.6 Asia Silicon (Qinghai) Co., Ltd.
- 6.7 CSG Holding Co., Ltd.
- 6.8 LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
- 6.9 Inner Mongolia Dun'an Photovoltaic Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- 6.10 Sichuan Renesola Silicon Co., Ltd.
- 6.11 Kunming Yeyan New-Material Co., Ltd.
- 6.12 Guodian Inner Mongolia Jingyang Energy Co., Ltd.
- 6.13 Inner Mongolia Shenzhou Silicon LLC
- 6.14 Shaanxi Tianhong Silicon Co., Ltd.
- 6.15 Huanghe Hydropower Development Co., Ltd.
7 Prospect of China Solar Polysilicon industry, 2018-2022
- 7.1 Analysis on Factors Influencing Development of China Polysilicon Industry, 2018-2022
- 7.1.1 Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities
- 7.1.2 Risks and Challenges
- 7.2 Forecast on Polysilicon Supply in China, 2018-2022
- 7.2.1 Forecast on Capacity
- 7.2.2 Forecast on Production Volume
- 7.3 Forecast on Polysilicon Demand in China, 2018-2022
- 7.3.1 Forecast on Polysilicon Demand in China
- 7.3.2 Forecast on Polysilicon Import in China, 2018-2022
- 7.4 Investment and Recommendations on Development in China Polysilicon Industry
- Chart Supportive Polices of Chinese Government on Photovoltaic Industry
- Chart Restrictive Polices of Chinese Government on Photovoltaic Industry
- Chart Anti-dumping and Subsidies and Countervailing Measures on Imported Polysilicon by Chinese Government
- Chart China's Anti-dumping Duty Rate of Imported Solar Grade Polysilicon
- Chart Polysilicon Production Capacity in China, 2013-2017
- Chart Production Capacity of Major Polysilicon Manufacturers in China by 2017
- Chart Polysilicon Demand in China, 2007-2017
- Chart Price Trend of Polysilicon in China, 2015-2017
- Chart Import Volume of Polysilicon in China, 2013-2017
- Chart Major Import Sources of Polysilicon in China in 2017
- Chart Gross Profit Margin of Some Polysilicon Manufacturers in China, 2015-2017
- Chart Production Capacity of Photovoltaic Modules, 2013-2017
- Chart Production Volume of Photovoltaic Modules, 2010-2017
- Chart Installed Capacity of Photovoltaic Modules, 2013-2017
- Chart Photovoltaic Export in China, 2013-2017
- Chart Trade Barriers against Photovoltaic Exports from China, 2015-2018
- Chart Production Volume of Polysilicon of GCL Silicon Technology Holdings Inc., 2015-2017
- Chart Forecast on Polysilicon Capacity in China, 2018-2022
- Chart Forecast on Production Volume of Polysilicon in China, 2018-2022
- Chart Forecast on Polysilicon Demand in China, 2018-2022
- Chart Forecast on Polysilicon Import in China, 2018-2022