주목 시장 분석 : 전신성 고혈압
Market Spotlight: Systemic Hypertension
|| 2020년 04월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 영문 63 Pages
주목 시장 분석 : 전신성 고혈압
Market Spotlight: Systemic Hypertension
|발행일 : 2020년 04월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 63 Pages
2017년 세계의 전신성 고혈압(Systemic Hypertension) 환자 수는 약 17억 명으로 추산되며, 2026년에는 19억 명으로 증가할 것으로 예측됩니다. 성별로는 남성이 약간 많으며, 2017년 25세 이상 환자 수의 53.31%가 남성으로 추산되고 있습니다. 승인약의 표적은 다양하며, 투약 경로는 주로 경구 경로, 기타로는 정맥내, 근육내, 경피 제제 등이 소수 있습니다. 임상 개발중인 약제의 대부분은 제II상이며, NDA/BLA 단계의 약제가 1 종류 있습니다. 지역별 임상시험에서는 미국이 세계를 대폭 선도하고 있으며, EU내에서는 독일, 아시아에서는 한국이 최상위에 위치하고 있습니다.
세계의 전신성 고혈압 치료제 시장을 조사했으며, 질환 배경·개요, 환자 수의 10개년 예측, 파이프라인약 및 출시약의 개요, 임상시험 상황, 라이선싱·자산 인수 등의 주요 거래 동향, 특허 정보, 주요 약제의 매출 예측 등을 정리하여 전해드립니다.
최근 이벤트·애널리스트의 견해
라이선싱·자산 취득 계약
- 스폰서 : 현황별(status)
- 스폰서 : 상별(phase)
- 최근 이벤트
※ 이 페이지에 게재되어 있는 내용은 최신판과 약간 차이가 있을 수 있으므로 영문목차를 함께 참조하여 주시기 바랍니다. 기타 자세한 사항은 문의 바랍니다.
LIST OF FIGURES
- Figure 1: Trends in prevalent cases of systemic hypertension, 2017-26
- Figure 2: Overview of pipeline drugs for systemic hypertension in the US
- Figure 3: Pipeline drugs for systemic hypertension, by company
- Figure 4: Pipeline drugs for systemic hypertension, by drug type
- Figure 5: Pipeline drugs for systemic hypertension, by classification
- Figure 6: Firibastat for Systemic Hypertension (November 11, 2018): Phase IIb - NEW-HOPE
- Figure 7: Key upcoming events in systemic hypertension
- Figure 8: Probability of success in the systemic hypertension pipeline
- Figure 9: Licensing and asset acquisition deals in systemic hypertension, 2015-20
- Figure 10: Parent patents in systemic hypertension, 2019-24
- Figure 11: Parent patents in systemic hypertension, 2025-37
- Figure 12: Clinical trials in hypertension
- Figure 13: Top 10 drugs for clinical trials in hypertension
- Figure 14: Top 10 companies for clinical trials in hypertension
- Figure 15: Trial locations in hypertension
- Figure 16: Hypertension trials status
- Figure 17: Hypertension trials sponsors, by phase
LIST OF TABLES
- Table 1: Prevalent cases of systemic hypertension (000s), 2017-26
- Table 2: Prevalent cases of systemic hypertension (000s), by gender, 2017
- Table 3: Marketed drugs for systemic hypertension
- Table 4: Pipeline drugs for systemic hypertension in the US
- Table 5: Multiple Drugs for Systemic Hypertension (June 25, 2019)
- Table 6: Symplicity Renal Denervation System for Systemic Hypertension (May 22, 2019)
- Table 7: CIN-107 for Systemic Hypertension (May 14, 2019)
- Table 8: Livongo Connected Meter for Systemic Hypertension (March 18, 2019)
- Table 9: Peregrine System Infusion Catheter for Systemic Hypertension (March 7, 2019)
- Table 10: Firibastat for Systemic Hypertension (November 11, 2018)
- Table 11: Historical global sales, by drug ($m), 2014-18
- Table 12: Forecasted global sales, by drug ($m), 2020-24
This Market Spotlight report covers the Systemic Hypertension market, comprising key marketed and pipeline drugs, clinical trials, key upcoming and regulatory events, probability of success, patent information, a 10-year disease prevalence forecast, and licensing and acquisition deals, as well as presenting drug-specific revenue forecasts.
- Datamonitor Healthcare estimates that in 2017, there were approximately 1.7 billion prevalent cases of systemic hypertension worldwide, and forecasts that number to increase to 1.9 billion prevalent cases by 2026. Systemic hypertension has a slight male predominance. Globally, Datamonitor Healthcare estimates that in 2017, 53.31% of cases aged 25 years and over were male.
- The approved drugs in the systemic hypertension space focus on a wide variety of targets. These drugs are commonly administered via the oral route, with a few products being available in intravenous, intramuscular, and transdermal formulations.
- The largest proportion of industry-sponsored drugs in active clinical development for systemic hypertension are in Phase II, with only one drug in the NDA/BLA phase.
- Therapies in development for systemic hypertension focus on a wide variety of targets. The majority of pipeline drugs are administered via the oral route, with the remainder being intranasal, subcutaneous, and topical formulations.
- The only high-impact upcoming event in the systemic hypertension space is topline Phase III trial results for firibastat. The overall likelihood of approval of a Phase I systemic hypertension asset is 5.4%, and the average probability a drug advances from Phase III is 65.2%. Drugs, on average, take 6.4 years from Phase I to approval, compared to 10.0 years in the overall cardiovascular space.
- There have been 43 licensing and asset acquisition deals involving hypertension drugs during 2015-20. The largest deal was the $1,050m exclusive licensing and collaboration agreement between Esperion and Daiichi Sankyo Europe in 2019 for the development and commercialization of bempedoic acid and the bempedoic acid/ezetimibe combination tablet in the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- The distribution of clinical trials across Phase I-IV indicates that the majority of trials for hypertension have been in the late phases of development, with 52% of trials in Phase III-IV, and 48% in Phase I-II.
- The US has a substantial lead in the number of hypertension clinical trials globally. Germany leads the major European markets, while South Korea has the top spot in Asia.
- Clinical trial activity in the hypertension space is dominated by completed trials. Novartis has the highest number of completed clinical trials for hypertension, with 399 trials. Novartis also leads industry sponsors with by far the highest overall number of clinical trials for hypertension.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
RECENT EVENTS AND ANALYST OPINION
- Multiple Drugs for Systemic Hypertension (June 25, 2019)
- Symplicity Renal Denervation System for Systemic Hypertension (May 22, 2019)
- CIN-107 for Systemic Hypertension (May 14, 2019)
- Livongo Connected Meter for Systemic Hypertension (March 18, 2019)
- Peregrine System Infusion Catheter for Systemic Hypertension (March 7, 2019)
- Firibastat for Systemic Hypertension (November 11, 2018)
KEY UPCOMING EVENTS
PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS
LICENSING AND ASSET ACQUISITION DEALS
- AstraZeneca Divests Mature Hypertension Drugs To Atnahs
- Daiichi Sankyo Pays ¥9.5bn For Three Marketed Astellas Products
- Hikma Strikes Deal To Supply 14 To Civica Rx
- CinCor Licenses Roche Hypertension Candidate, Raises $50m
CLINICAL TRIAL LANDSCAPE
- Sponsors by status
- Sponsors by phase
- Recent events