DelveInsight's 'Genital Warts (GWs) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of GWs in the United States.
The Report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size of Genital Warts (GWs) from 2017 to 2030. The Report also covers current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
Study Period: 2017-2030
Genital Warts (GWs) - Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Genital warts (GWs) are transmitted by having sexual contact with someone who already has them, and may be found on the outside of genitals. Some types, which cause cancer, result in the growth of lesions on a woman's cervix. It is possible to get genital warts, HPV infection, even if they are not visible. They look like flesh-colored bumps that have a cauliflower-like appearance, and are usually flat, papular, or pedunculated growths on the genital mucosa, occurring in clusters. They can appear on the penis, vulva, vagina, cervix, groin, or thigh within weeks or months after sexual contact with an infected person. Potentially cancer-causing HPV strains are spread by sexual intercourse, anal sex, and oral sex. Moreover, genital warts is also known as anogenital warts (AGWs) or condylomata acuminata.
The current options available for the treatment of GWs are largely centered upon removal of the warty growth rather than elimination of the underlying viral infection. Common treatments include 1) topical therapeutic agents; 2) physical removal of warts with cryotherapy, electrocautery or lasers; or 3) photodynamic therapy. As recommended in literature as first-line therapy, imiquimod was most commonly prescribed. Furthermore, in the second treatment cycle, current literature describes a combined approach of topicals and physician-performed procedures as having a lower recurrence rate of CA. The third therapeutic attempt focuses on surgical procedures and has showed a high success rate.
The DelveInsight Genital Warts (GWs) market report gives the thorough understanding of the Genital Warts by including details such as disease definition, classification, symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, complications, biomarkers and diagnostic trends. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Genital Warts in the US.
Genital Warts Epidemiology
The Genital Warts (GWs) epidemiology division provides the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for the United States. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (Total Diagnosed Incidence of GWs, Gender-specific Cases, Age-specific Cases of Genital Warts, HPV type associated with GWs and Anatomical Location of Warts) in the United States from 2017-2030.
According to DelveInsight, the total number of diagnosed incident cases of Genital Warts (GWs) in the US was found to be 4,65,000 in the year 2017.
Genital Warts Drug Chapters
This segment of the Genital Warts report encloses the detailed analysis of marketed drugs and early stage (Phase-I and Phase-II) pipeline drugs along with other promising candidates. It also helps to understand the clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
A multidisciplinary treatment approach is usually followed internationally for the management of GWs and the market consequently can be divided into segments based on revenue generated by therapies which include pain control, management of HPV infection and management of other complications. However, there are important points to be noted such as the fact that there are some curative treatment options at present and Vaccines are main Preventive treatment therapies used.
Genital Warts Market Outlook
The Genital Warts market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted trend of the market by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a through detail of market trend of each marketed drug and pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the market of Genital Warts in the US was found to be USD 694 Million in 2017, and is expected to increase during the course of the study period (2017-2030).
Genital Warts Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the market or will get launched in the market during the study period from 2017-2030. The analysis covers market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Genital Warts Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Pipeline Analysis
- Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Genital Warts Report Key Strengths
- 11 Year Forecast
- The US Coverage
- Epidemiology Segmentation
- Drugs Uptake
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Key Cross Competition
Genital Warts Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Detailed Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- This DelveInsight report will help to develop Business Strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Genital Warts market
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Genital Warts market, and to understand the future market competition in the Genital Warts market.
Table of Contents
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary of GWs
3 SWOT Analysis for GWs
4 Disease Background and Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Natural History
- 4.3. Causes and Risks
- 4.4. Symptoms
- 4.5. Pathophysiology
- 4.6. Clinical Presentation
- 4.7. Complications of Untreated HVP Infection
- 4.8. Diagnosis
5 Treatment and Management
- 6.1. Gardasil: Merck
- 6.2. Cervarix: GlaxoSmithKline
- 6.3. Comparison
- 6.4. Differences
7 Epidemiology and Patient Population
- 7.1. Key Findings
- 7.2. Country Wise-Epidemiology
- 7.3. United States
- 7.3.1. Assumptions and Rationale
- 7.3.2. Diagnosed incidence of GWs in the United States
- 7.3.3. Gender Specific Diagnosed Cases of GWs in the United States
- 7.3.4. Age Specific Diagnosed Cases of GWs in the United States
- 7.3.5. Anatomical Location of Genital Warts in the United States
8 Unmet Needs
9 Organizations related to GWs
10 Case Studies
- 10.1. A Case Report of Genital Warts
- 10.2. A Case Report of Condyloma Acuminata
11 Marketed Drugs
- 11.1. Zyclara: Graceway Pharmaceuticals
- 11.1.1. Product Description
- 11.1.2. Other Developmental Activities
- 11.1.3. Safety and Efficacy
- 11.2. Veregen (Polyphenon E): Aresus Pharma
- 11.2.1. Product Description
- 11.2.2. Other Developmental Activities
- 11.2.3. Safety and Efficacy
12 Emerging Therapies
- 12.1. Cantharidin (VP-102): Verrica Pharmaceuticals
- 12.1.1. Product Description
- 12.1.2. Product Development Activities
- 12.1.3. Clinical Development
- 188.8.131.52. Clinical Trials Information
- 12.1.4. Safety and Efficacy
- 12.2. Berdazimer sodium (SB206): Novan Inc.
- 12.2.1. Product Description
- 12.2.2. Product Development Activities
- 12.2.3. Clinical Development
- 184.108.40.206. Clinical Trials Information
- 12.2.4. Safety and Efficacy
- 12.3. SR-T100 Gel: G & E Herbal Biotechnology Co. LTD
- 12.3.1. Product Description
- 12.3.2. Product Development Activities
- 12.3.3. Clinical Development
- 220.127.116.11. Clinical Trials Information
- 12.3.4. Safety and Efficacy
13 Other Promising Drugs
- 13.1. Onconase (Ranpirnase): Tamir Biotechnology
- 13.1.1. Product Description
- 13.1.2. Other Development Activities
- 13.1.3. Clinical Development
- 18.104.22.168. Clinical Trials Information
- 13.1.4. Safety and Efficacy
- 13.2. Santalum album cream (VIR007): Santalis Healthcare
- 13.2.1. Product Description
- 13.2.2. Other Development Activities
- 13.2.3. Clinical Development
- 22.214.171.124. Clinical Trials Information
- 13.2.4. Safety and Efficacy
14 Discontinued Product Development
- 14.1. Teslexivir (BTA-074): Vaxart
- 14.1.1. Product Description
- 14.1.2. Other Development Activities
- 14.1.3. Safety and Efficacy
15 Genital Warts - The US Market Analysis
- 15.1. Key Findings
- 15.2. The United States: Market Outlook
- 15.3. United States Market Size
- 15.3.1. Total Market Size of GWs
- 15.3.2. GWs Market Size by Therapy
16 Market Drivers
17 Market Barriers
18 Market Access and Reimbursement
- 19.1. References
- 19.2. Report Methodology
20 DelveInsight Capabilities
22 About DelveInsight