"RT 100 - Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Heart failure in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the RT 100 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
RT-100 is an investigational gene therapy product that is infused during cardiac catheterization - a commonly performed outpatient procedure similar to an angiography - directly into the arteries that feed the heart. This method of gene transfer has been shown to safely and efficiently deliver AC6 directly to heart muscle cells. The gene encoding human AC6 is delivered via a modified adenovirus vector that is able to enter the cells but cannot reproduce itself (Ad5.hAC6). The AC6 is taken in by the heart and has been shown to persist in heart muscle cells. Unlike small molecule drug treatments, which work to decrease demands on the body, this gene therapy is aimed at improving overall heart function. Rather than slow progression or minimize symptoms of CHF, RT-100 has the potential to halt and reverse the CHF-induced remodeling of the heart, enabling it to pump more effectively. Granted Fast Track designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), RT-100 is in late-stage clinical development.
Scope of the report:
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around RT 100.
- The report contains forecasted sales for RT 100 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Heart failure.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of RT 100.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight's team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
RT 100 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth RT 100 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of RT 100 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- RT 100 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of RT 100 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Heart failure is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence RT 100 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Heart failure are giving market competition to RT 100 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of RT 100.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of RT 100 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the RT 100.
- Which company is developing RT 100 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of RT 100?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of RT 100?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the RT 100 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to RT 100?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of RT 100?
- What is the history of RT 100 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of RT 100 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to RT 100?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
Table of Contents
1. Drug Overview
- 1.1. Product Detail
- 1.2. Mechanism of Action
- 1.3. Dosage and Administration
- 1.4. Research and development activity
- 1.4.1. Clinical Development
- 1.4.2. Safety and Efficacy
- 1.5. Other Development Activities
2. Market Assesment
- 2.1. 7MM Market Analysis
- 2.2. The United States Market
- 2.3. Germany Market
- 2.4. France Market
- 2.5. Italy Market
- 2.6. Spain Market
- 2.7. United Kingdom Market
- 2.8. Japan Market
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Analyst Views
5. Market Competitors
6. Other Emerging Therapies
8. Report Purchase Options