The Global "HVAC Insulation Market" is estimated to reach at a high CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2028).
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems deliver thermal comfort and maintain the ideal temperature in buildings. To ensure a comfortable living environment, HVAC insulation can be utilized in large-scale commercial and residential structures, such as high-rise offices, apartment buildings, airports, hospitals, warehouses, and other industrial facilities. Adequate insulation is critical for maintaining the proper operating temperature for various system sections, from the piping to air conditioning insulation.
Working as effectively as possible is critical since these properties consume a lot of energy to maintain a comfortable environment. Insulating HVAC systems improves efficiency, lowers running costs and minimizes carbon emissions. It helps maintain indoor temperatures while using the least energy possible, resulting in a comfortable living environment for workers and inhabitants. Furthermore, because heating and cooling systems in large buildings may be extremely loud, insulating them enhances acoustic performance while also reducing noise disruption.
Meanwhile, the excess heat they generate may represent a fire hazard, so good insulation provides an additional layer of safety. HVAC insulation can be used in both new construction and renovations. It can verify that engineering firms, architects, contractors and installers comply with many nations' local energy and safety regulations.
Growing global construction activities are driving the market share for HVAC insulation. The rising requirement for energy-efficient solutions is boosting the HVAC insulation market.
Growing global construction activities are driving the market share for HVAC insulation.
The growing need for HVAC systems is propelling the global HVAC insulation market. As a result of the uncertain climate fluctuations, sales of HVAC systems are increasing, which drives the global HVAC insulation market. Commercial and industrial sectors are the key driving forces in the global HVAC insulation market since they consume more HVAC systems than residential customers. HVAC insulation saves energy that would otherwise be squandered, lowering energy expenses in the long run, one of the primary factors driving the global HVAC insulation market. Government regulations also drive the global HVAC insulation market to improve the energy efficiency of commercial and industrial buildings.
For instance, In the first quarter of 2020, the construction industry contributed more than US$900 million to the US economy, the highest level since the 2008 recession. In February 2020, it employed 7.64 million workers, the largest number since 2008. Then COVID-19 arrived in the United States, creating a US$60.9 million loss in GDP and a 6.5 million job loss, completely wiping out two years of GDP growth and four years of job growth. Thus improving construction industry business across the globe is expected to increase the demand for HVAC insulation in the forecast period.
ROCKWOOL is offering insulation to endure the life of a structure while maintaining the same high level of performance. From aluminum laminate facing pipe sections to lamella mats for ventilation ducts, the company provides a comprehensive selection of HVAC insulation materials to fit various systems. Each one increases the energy efficiency, fire safety and acoustic performance (where applicable) of the heating, cooling, piping, or ventilation system by utilizing the power of stone wool.
The rising requirement for energy-efficient solutions is boosting the HVAC insulation market.
In recent times heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems account for 40% of total energy usage. To put it in context, this might account for 10 to 20% of the energy utilized in developed countries. As a result, such high energy consumption figures negatively influence building owners and tenants to spend more on their heating and cooling requirements. With the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) putting a greater emphasis on climate change, the HVAC industry is seeing a paradigm shift toward energy-efficient alternatives to enhance the energy and cost efficiency of traditional systems.
Furthermore, Strong government regulations and energy rules have pushed HVAC companies to look for more sustainable solutions to meet current HVAC needs. For instance, India's smart cities have provided the HVAC industry a boost in providing sustainable and cheap solutions. The country's adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies has accelerated the market share for HVAC in India.
As smart buildings are a key component, and this has prepared the path for the HVAC industry to embrace digitalization and Industry 4.0 technologies. It is likely to reshape the next generation of HVAC systems and expand their capabilities. Smart HVAC solutions will increase energy efficiency while saving the end-user money significantly. Technology will also be able to respond more quickly to changing customer demands.
For instance, on Oct 18, 2021, Tozour Energy Systems is Offering Heating Solutions for Schools Preparing for Winter.
Growing technological advancements in the HVAC industry are expected to create immense opportunities for HVAC insulation to grow in the forecast period.
For years, technology has been transforming how humans live, work and play. Technology is also altering how consumers help commercial property managers heat and cool their buildings in the HVAC business. Technology advances in ways that help companies decrease energy expenses while making HVAC system management more accessible and more efficient due to mobile connection, system automation, software platforms and equipment updates.
For instance, Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional heating and cooling are becoming increasingly frequent in the market as public demand for sustainable, green technology reaches new heights. Geothermal heating and cooling systems, for example, are gradually displacing petroleum-based systems. Ground and water sources create energy for geothermal heat pumps, which heat and cool buildings.
Solar electricity can also be used in conjunction with gas, allowing property managers to simply switch between the two for improved energy management. Thus, adopting sustainable solutions cuts the energy costs and increases the property's value while future-proofing HVAC systems and attracting more long-term tenants. Apart from this, other technological advancements globally in the HVAC industry. These advancements are creating immense opportunities for the HCAV insulation manufacturer to grow tremendously in the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 severely impacted the global HVAC insulation market, particularly due to reduced construction activity and the shutdown of HVAC manufacturing units for a limited period. Furthermore, commercial HVAC manufacturers, on the other hand, have reduced their manufacturing rates as demand for new insulation systems has decreased due to the pandemic.
However, in recent years, some mega constructions projects have placed HVAC insulation orders that are expected to improve the demand for the product in the forecast period. For instance, from airports to office buildings, the focus in 2021 will encompass a wide variety of construction undertakings as contractors fight to overcome the economic uncertainties brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
While many large American projects are on the radar, some contractors in U.S. also have major jobs underway in other countries. Thus the mentioned arrivals of new construction projections are more likely to create opportunities for HVAC insulations to grow in the projected period.
The global HVAC insulation market can be segmented on type, compounds, application and region.
Glass wool HVAC insulation accounted for the largest market share due to its low cost, easy availability and wide application areas.
The global HVAC insulation market based on types is segmented into Glass wool, Stone wool, Phenolic foam, Elastomeric foam and others. Out of the mentioned types, glass wool HVAC insulation accounted for the largest market share due to its low cost, easy availability and wide application areas. Furthermore, glass insulations are light, thin and environment friendly, and the products offer very efficient insulation solutions.
The high thermal qualities of the segment help conserve energy and reduce carbon footprint. At working temperatures of up to 300°C, glass wool's porous, elastic structure provides efficient acoustic attenuation. Glass wool insulation can be used in various places, including ducts, pipes, and walls. Fiberglass is an excellent insulator in technical insulation applications while being most typically employed for ceilings in residential structures.
Furthermore, phenolic foam is the fastest-growing type of HVAC insulation due to its excellent qualities, such as low thermal conductivity, incredibly low flammability, lightweight and easy to transport, handle, and install.
Asia-Pacific holds a major market share in the consumption of HVAC insulation materials. It is attributed to growing industries in China, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Asia-Pacific now controls the majority of the global HVAC insulation industry. APAC holds a major market share in the consumption of HVAC insulation materials. It is attributed to growing industries in China, Indonesia, India, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam. This region's massive building construction infrastructure is driving up demand for HVAC insulation.
On the other side, North America is the world's second-largest HVAC insulation user. The rising building industry in this region and strong government laws encouraging energy efficiency drive the market. Due to forthcoming big infrastructure projects in the UAE and increased energy efficiency awareness in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, the Middle East and Africa is the fastest-growing area.
The HVAC insulation market is highly competitive with the presence of local and global companies. Some prime companies contributing to the market's growth are Saint Gobain S.A, Owens Corning Corporation, Glassrock Insulation Co S.A.E, Knauf Insulation, Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Co., Armacell Global S.A., Rock Wool Global A/S, PPG Industries Inc, Johns Manville Corporation, Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co., Ltd, L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A, Ltd and others.
The major companies are adopting several growth strategies such as acquisitions, product launches and collaborations, contributing to the growth of the HVAC Insulation market globally.
For instance, on Aug 03, 2021, Owens Corning, the company that invented fiberglass insulation, has announced its latest advancement: PINK Next Gen™ Fiberglas insulation. Its improved insulation solution, which uses modern fiber technology, can be installed up to 23% faster than the current offerings.
Armacell Global S.A
Overview: Armacell is a leading provider of engineered foams and a world leader in flexible insulation for the equipment insulation sector. In 2015, the company employed around 2,800 people and operated 23 manufacturing facilities in 15 countries. Armacell is divided into two primary businesses: Advanced Insulation creates flexible foams for insulating energy-transporting technical equipment, such as HVAC and H&P in residential and commercial construction, process lines in the heavy- and oil-and-gas industry, transportation equipment and acoustics.
Product Portfolio: The Company has a product portfolio of HVAC insulations that includes:
ARMAFLEX: ArmaFlex is trusted to provide consistent, long-term condensation control without any external water vapor barrier. The project also included the use of ArmaFlex adhesive, a quick-drying contact adhesive mainly developed to create a uniform and safe seam bonding of ArmaFlex insulating materials. The glue has a high water vapor resistance and produces vapor-tight joins.
For instance, in 2018, The Armacell Group will manufacture a wide range of goods at the BIIP, including high-density materials and elastomeric insulation for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems Armacell Middle East Company S.P.C.
Why Purchase the Report?
Visualize the HVAC insulation market segmentation by type, compound, application, highlighting key commercial assets and players.
Identify commercial opportunities in the HVAC insulation market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
Excel data sheet with thousands of HVAC insulation market-level 4/5 segmentation data points.
PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
The global HVAC insulation market report would provide approximately 61 market data tables, 54 figures and 180 pages.
Target Audience 2022
Service Providers/ Buyers
Table of Contents
1. Global HVAC Insulation Methodology and Scope
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. Research Objective and Scope of the Report
2. Global HVAC Insulation Market - Market Definition and Overview
3. Global HVAC Insulation Market - Executive Summary
- 3.1. Market Snippet by Type
- 3.2. Market Snippet by Compound
- 3.3. Market Snippet by Application
- 3.4. Market Snippet by Region
4. Global HVAC Insulation Market-Market Dynamics
- 4.1. Market Impacting Factors
- 4.1.1. Drivers
- 4.1.2. Growing global construction activities are driving the market share for HVAC insulation.
- 4.1.3. The rising requirement for energy-efficient solutions is boosting the HVAC insulation market
- 4.1.4. Restraints
- 4.1.5. Opportunity
- 184.108.40.206. Growing technological advancements in the HVAC industry are expected to create immense opportunities for HVAC insulation to grow in the forecast period.
- 4.1.6. Impact Analysis
5. Global HVAC Insulation Market - Industry Analysis
- 5.1. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2. Supply Chain Analysis
- 5.3. Pricing Analysis
- 5.4. Regulatory Analysis
6. Global HVAC Insulation Market - COVID-19 Analysis
- 6.1. Analysis of COVID-19 on the Market
- 6.1.1. Before COVID-19 Market Scenario
- 6.1.2. Present COVID-19 Market Scenario
- 6.1.3. After COVID-19 or Future Scenario
- 6.2. Pricing Dynamics Amid COVID-19
- 6.3. Demand-Supply Spectrum
- 6.4. Government Initiatives Related to the Market During Pandemic
- 6.5. Manufacturers Strategic Initiatives
- 6.6. Conclusion
- 6.7. Others
7. Global HVAC Insulation Market - By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.1.1. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 7.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Type
- 7.2. Glass wool*
- 7.2.1. Introduction
- 7.2.2. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%)
- 7.3. Stone wool
- 7.4. Phenolic foam
- 7.5. Elastomeric foam
- 7.6. Others
8. Global HVAC Insulation Market - By Compound
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.1.1. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 8.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Compound
- 8.3. Pipes*
- 8.3.1. Introduction
- 8.3.2. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%)
- 8.4. Ducts
- 8.5. Others
9. Global HVAC Insulation Market - By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.1.1. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Application
- 9.3. Residential*
- 9.3.1. Introduction
- 9.3.2. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%)
- 9.4. Commercial
- 9.5. Industrial
10. Global HVAC Insulation Market - By Region
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.1.1. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Region
- 10.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Region
- 10.2. North America
- 10.2.1. Introduction
- 10.2.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 10.2.3. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 10.2.4. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 10.2.5. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 10.2.6. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 10.2.6.1. U.S.
- 10.2.6.2. Canada
- 10.2.6.3. Mexico
- 10.3. Europe
- 10.3.1. Introduction
- 10.3.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 10.3.3. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 10.3.4. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 10.3.5. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 10.3.6. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 10.3.6.1. Germany
- 10.3.6.2. UK
- 10.3.6.3. France
- 10.3.6.4. Italy
- 10.3.6.5. Russia
- 10.3.6.6. Rest of Europe
- 10.4. South America
- 10.4.1. Introduction
- 10.4.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 10.4.3. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 10.4.4. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 10.4.5. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 10.4.6. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 10.4.6.1. Brazil
- 10.4.6.2. Argentina
- 10.4.6.3. Rest of South America
- 10.5. Asia-Pacific
- 10.5.1. Introduction
- 10.5.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 10.5.3. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 10.5.4. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 10.5.5. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 10.5.6. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 10.5.6.1. China
- 10.5.6.2. India
- 10.5.6.3. Japan
- 10.5.6.4. Australia
- 10.5.6.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 10.6. Middle East and Africa
- 10.6.1. Introduction
- 10.6.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 10.6.3. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Type
- 10.6.4. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Compound
- 10.6.5. Market Size Analysis and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
11. Global HVAC Insulation Market - Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. Competitive Scenario
- 11.2. Market Positioning/Share Analysis
- 11.3. Mergers and Acquisitions Analysis
12. Global HVAC Insulation Market- Company Profiles
- 12.1. Saint Gobain S.A *
- 12.1.1. Company Overview
- 12.1.2. Type Portfolio and Description
- 12.1.3. Key Highlights
- 12.1.4. Financial Overview
- 12.2. Owens Corning Corporation
- 12.3. Glassrock Insulation Co S.A.E
- 12.4. Knauf Insulation
- 12.5. Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Co
- 12.6. Armacell Global S.A
- 12.7. Rock Wool International A/S
- 12.8. PPG Industries Inc
- 12.9. Johns Manville Corporation
- 12.10. Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co., Ltd(*LIST NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
13. Global HVAC Insulation Market - Premium Insights
14. Global HVAC Insulation Market - DataM
- 14.1. Appendix
- 14.2. About Us and Services
- 14.3. Contact Us