Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Apparel market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Leather Clothes, Men's Outerwear, Other Wearing Apparel and Accessories, Underwear, Women's Outerwear, Workwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Chart 1 Turnover
- Chart 2 Turnover by Category , LCU million
- Chart 3 Turnover by Category , LCU million
- Chart 4 Profit and Profit Margin
- Chart 5 Cost Structure , LCU million
- Chart 6 Market Structure , LCU million
- Chart 7 Market Structure by Buyer , LCU million
- Chart 8 Exports
- Chart 9 Imports
- Chart 10 Top Companies' Shares , % of Turnover