According to the Russian Ministry of Health, two million Russians, including children, were diagnosed with obesity in 2017, an increase on the number in 2016. The ministry has also admitted that there could be more Russians with obesity, according to another study conducted every five years on the prevalence of obesity among men and women aged 25-64. The proportion of the Russian population diagnosed with obesity was highest in remote regions such as Altai Territory, Magadan, Kurgan, and Tyumen...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Obesity in Russia Gains Momentum
Meal Replacement Continues To See the Fastest Growth
the Sales Growth of Weight Management and Wellbeing Faces Threats
International Brands Win the Trust of Russian Consumers
Evalar Zao Actively Revives Turboslim
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
Consumer Health Delivers Modest Growth
Consumers Become Practical and Rational Consumer Health Purchasers
Intense Competition in A Fragmented Competitive Landscape
Consolidation of Pharmacy Retail Chains
Sluggish Performance Expected in Russian Consumer Health
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
OTC Registration and Classification
Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources