Partly due to very high consumption of rice and sweet foods, many Indonesians struggle with high risk conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart problems. Many national dishes are also very sweet, such as Es Teler and Es Campur, which contain a high level of sugar in one serving and are also very greasy, thus fuelling cholesterol levels. The growing popularity of Melilea supplements drinks in 2018 highlight rising demand for weight loss supplements. Sales of the brand have increased over the...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Weight Loss Supplements Sales Driven by Rising Consumer Health Awareness
Rising Health Consciousness Driving Demand for Supplement Nutrition Drinks
Positive Outlook for Weight Management and Wellbeing
Herbalife Indonesia Leads Sales
Local Brands Compete With International Players
Internet Retailing Sales Continue To Grow
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
Consumer Health Sales Continue To Rise
Herbal/traditional Products Drive Growth
International Brands Dominate Sales
Emergence of Internet Retailing for Consumer Health Products
Promising Outlook for Consumer Health
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
OTC Registration and Classification
Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources