Thai consumers are increasingly knowledgeable and aware of health issues and they are keen to maintain or improve their physical appearance. Consumers are moving towards healthier diets and routines by eating more carefully and exercising. Nonetheless, the obesity rate remains high and only a relatively small share of consumers exercise daily. As a result, there remain good growth opportunities for meal replacement and weight loss supplements. Consumers are likely to be more appreciative of the...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management and Wellbeing in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement, OTC Obesity, Slimming Teas, Supplement Nutrition Drinks, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management and Wellbeing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Meal Replacement and Weight Loss Supplements Set To See Fast Growth
New Products and Innovation To Gain An Edge
the Elderly Remain the Key Users of Supplement Nutrition Drinks
Amway (thailand) Digitalises
Players in Supplement Nutrition Drinks Broaden Their Distribution Coverage
Local Presence Is Most Visible in Weight Loss Supplements
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Weight Management and Wellbeing: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Weight Management and Wellbeing by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
Consumer Investment in Health and Medical Tourism Provide A Boost
Consumers Move Towards Self-medication
International Players Lead the Way
Chemists/pharmacies Leads, But Internet Retailing Gains Traction
Positive Momentum To Be Maintained for Consumer Health
OTC Registration and Classification
Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources